Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System crash... again.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Allen

Allen

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 PM

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

Well this time I was playing Team fortress 2 and it lagged and the image on the game got frozen but it was like it wasn't but the graphic was frozen so I closed the game, everything seemed fine, then a few moments later, it crashed....

anyway heres the info

031813-39686-01.dmp    3/18/2013 7:04:20 PM    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT    0x0000001a    00000000`00041793    fffff680`00213cf8    00000000`000001a0    00000000`0000019f    hal.dll    hal.dll+4c50c                    x64    ntoskrnl.exe+7a040                    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031813-39686-01.dmp    2    15    9200    277,696    

Hey everyone I'm Allen I am a young web developer/designer/programmer I also help people with computer issues including hardware problems, malware/viruses infections and software conflicts. I am a kind and easy to get along with person so if you need help feel free to ask.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Artrooks

Artrooks

• Members
  • 1,463 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 PM

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:14 PM

Hello firemaster1337,

1.)  On the surface the Bug Check is blaming a Windows file which is probably not to blame.  Is this the only BSOD that you have experienced recently?  

2.)  Please create a new folder on your Desktop (suggestion: Minidumps)

• Next, navigate to the the Windows Minidump folder.
    • C:\Windows\Minidump <==  this folder.
  • Note that the first 6 digits of each minidump file indicate the date ( 012313-10935-01.dmp).
  • Highlight the 10 most recent minidump files, then copy and paste them (don't drag) into the Desktop Minidumps folder.
  • Right mouse click on the Minidumps folder, and select Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder.
    • A Compressed (zipped) folder will now appear on the Desktop.
  • When you are ready to Reply,  click on Morereply_zpsb89f1d04.jpg.
  • Please attach the Compressed (zipped) folder to your next post by browsing to the location of the zipped Minidump folder.
    BC_attachment_zps6066dcae.jpg
    • Note: The Bleeping Computer Forum has a 512K upload limit on file size.
    • See how to Manage Your Attachments to delete old attachments.

3.) To help us get a better look at your computer's hardware, please download and install Speccy by Piriform. (mirror site)

• Run Speccy and from the top menu, select File --> Publish Snapshot.  Click "Yes" to proceed.
  • Click, Copy to Clipboard and  paste this address into your next post.

Regards,
Brooks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users