Download and run AdwCleaner
Download AdwCleaner from here and save it to your desktop.
- run AdwCleaner and select Delete
- when it has finished it will ask to reboot - allow the reboot
- on reboot a log will be produced; please attach the content of the log to your next reply.
Download and run Junkware Removal Tool
Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
- shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator"
- the tool will open and start scanning your system
- please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications
- on completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open
- post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Download and run OTL
- download OTL to your desktop.
- double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- click Scan all users.
- under Custom Scan paste this in:
%systemroot%\*. /rp /s
- click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan won’t take long.
- when the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
- you may need two posts to fit them both in.
Logs to include in the next post: