Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I don't own my PC, Microsoft does.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Beerman1962

Beerman1962

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

Hello to all, would not be here if I didn't have some major issues. Where to start? HP d5200t Vista Ultimate 64 bit. PC is about ready to be drop kicked out the door. I know I have corrupted files and a lot of registry errors, just can't fix anything. Will not let me. Every time I attempt to repair/reinstall products that came with the PC, make adjustments, or updates files gets rewritten or deleted. Internal securities just won't let me do anything. Not even to factory specs, and I have the install discs I made first day I received this beast. Been at this for over a month now. Need some suggestions on where to start and what to do.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,584 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:35 PM

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:04 PM

Neither the subject of this thread nor the content of your post is helpful to those of us who would like to be of assistance. Please explain in detail:

1) What is new or different since the last time everything worked properly (ie, new hw, new sw, virus, error, etc)?

2) What are the EXACT problems you are having and when do they occur?

3) What do you mean you "know you have corrupted files and a lot of registry errors"? HOW do you know that?

4) What do you mean "internal securities just won't let me do anything"?

I know you are frustrated, but you need to explain the exact nature of your issues.

Edited by Allan, 17 March 2013 - 05:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users