Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ubee modem/router

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gwenonie

gwenonie

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 PM

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

BHN changed router & modem to ubee all-in-one; laptop no longer wireless, very, very slow, cable froze, etc.  I have no other router and my laptop is Dell Latitude 630? How do I change ubee modem/router for faster speed and also make laptop wireless again?

Edit: Moved topic from Windows 7 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 export12

export12

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 PM

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

What does BHN stand for?

Is it your internet service provider?

If yes then You should call up tech support immediately and report your internet problem so they can help you sort out your problem or lease/give you a working router/modem.

Edited by export12, 17 March 2013 - 12:47 PM.

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 PM

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:04 PM

I suggest you contact Bright House Networks Support: http://support.brighthouse.com/

They are the ones who changed your hardware. They should be the ones who resolve the issue for you. Anything we may do here could result in refusal of warranty work.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users