Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 ultimate copies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Visceris

Visceris

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:15 PM

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

I have the ability to make windows 7 ultimate copies (bootable) that are always oem activated for unlimited uses. I was wondering if there was any way to sell the copies anywhere without breakin laws of any kind? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:15 PM

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

Hi

It appears that You are looking for help selling a Windows 7 that can bypass the Product activation and does not require a key.

Please correct me if I am assuming incorrectly. If that is indeed the case, then we can't help you per our forum rules. The specific rule is quoted below for your convenience.

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

If I am misreading your topic please contact me via PM. In the mean time this topic is closed.

Thank You

Roger

Edited by rotor123, 16 March 2013 - 08:24 PM.

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users