Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please I need help in Hp Pavilion dv6 Bios ....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 assef13

assef13

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

My computer is HP Pavilion dv6-2055so with windows 8 and I update it but at 90% computer freez and I close it from power switch and try to restart it but not start power in but screen black , I have problems with bios , any body can help me how to reset the bios by USB stick or CD or any way.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Uncle Rim

Uncle Rim

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 PM

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:08 PM

Are we talking about a failed bios reflash? If we are, there is no way of recovering without replacing the cmos chip or the motherboard.

#3 assef13

assef13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:06 AM

HP Pavilion laptop dv6-2055so bios update failed Black screen,
HP Pavilion dv6 2055so Bios upgrade failed ?
I upgrade my laptop bios from F.04 (sp45502) to F.13 (sp47531) , but Insyde freez at 90% , then I switch power off to restart the laptop , the laptop get start power on but black screen and capslock and other up light blinking , also fan work .
I try to recover the bios but nothing change .
I put the all these files,(3635.BIN,A.BIN,ROM.BIN,BIOS.BIN,3635.FD) in the usb stick but no change , by fn+b nothing happened but by win+b the laptop get on for 5 seconds and off for 5 seconds repeatedly.
please any body help me step by step how to solve this problem .
I am new in technician.
Also what is (UsbRecovery) sp45774 , used for and is it helpful or not , if yes how I can install it , ( I tried to install it on usb flash disk 16gb but it has 14.9 gb after formating but till me not enough space ).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users