Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

a newbie sir/ma'am...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 backjob

backjob

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:16 AM

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:10 AM

my name is john , my username is backjob , id name like this bcoz am a cellphone technician newbie also , tru this work id earned money and after fast few days the customer get backa nd complaining again  until such time my boss rework it again and luckyly it works and did it will, and as the tie goes by my boss working for the customers laptop while am watching thers a lot / comes in my mind and i have a family friend a computer tech, some how i ask so many ? to him about comp. and one day he told me to register this site and i hoe it will help me nor not to disturb my friend for those curiusity ? about comp. i hope i welcoe here and hoping to share my little knowledge also about cellphones....by the way am from cebu province,... thank you and Good luck ,,,,,,and more power for the founder and administrator and moderators of this site and all the members eing this site .God bless us all!!!!!!!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users