Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't Stream Certain MP4 Videos

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 screen_name

screen_name

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 AM

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

The problem started after I tried to unistall Freecorder 7. It said it didn't have a clean unistall, so I removed the remaining traces with Revo Unistaller.

That got rid of Freecorder, but I am now unable to stream certain videos for some reason.

I've since reinstalled the latest Abobe Flash Player, DIVX Player, VLC Player, and Applian FLV & Media Player, but to no avail.

I can stream anything on youtube and most video sites, but files such as MP4 videos no longer stream for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Peter

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PaulJoe

PaulJoe

• Banned Spammer
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:40 AM

U can download the youtube videos using www.keepvid.com. in mp4 format.

Edited by PaulJoe, 19 March 2013 - 07:40 AM.

#3 screen_name

screen_name
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 AM

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:20 AM

Thanks Paul. The issue is resolved now. Thanks again for your help.

#4 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,094 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 AM

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:10 AM

Hi

Thank You for reporting back that the problem is solved. Could You explain what the solution was so that others that may have the same problem can benefit?

Thank You

Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users