Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Buzzing noise while watching videos

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fhoosa

Fhoosa

• Members
  • 123 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:59 AM

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:29 AM

I've been having this problem with my audio and video for about two weeks now.  I thought it might be not up-to-date codecs or maybe the drivers but all seems to check out fine.  The problem I'm having is that while watching videos, the sound portion gets a "buzz" in it.  At the same time, the video flickers.  Not all the time, just randomly.  I've also made sure the sound isn't up too high.  I'm dumbfounded and frustrated.  Anybody have any suggestions on what I should do next or where I should look?  Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Special Techie

Special Techie

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 AM

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:59 AM

Specify your system specifications. I think the problem is with your drivers. Update them and try again. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users