Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HELP WANTED PLEASE! Pure Evil

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 WHY_ME09

WHY_ME09

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 PM

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:02 PM

I have a nasty virus/spyware thats keeping my pc from connecting to the internet, using any advanced tools, and  utilizing system restore.  I pretty much have an idea why it happened (PSP sharing) and I'm just pissed because it wasn't done by me personally.  I tried to turn the proxy off in my web browsers, restore my computer to a previous point in time, hell I even ran multiple scans with malwarebytes.  It found  something and I followed the instructions to quarantine/delete, but when I reboot afterwards it's still the same stuff.  Also I even tried to make a new admin account( which I was surprisingly able to ) since everytime I tried to log on the original the screen would go to the desktop, flash/crash, and hard reset itself.  That happened every single time I logged on to the old admin profile.  I;m currently using someone else's mac to write this since my computer is not complying.  It doesn't recognize my fios router or wifi and every other device that tries to hookup to our wifi has a problem also.  This computer is hooked into the wireless router by ethernet since its our main computer.  I feel so frustrated and I just want to get this thing off and ban my stupid cousin for this .  Please Please help someone , ANYONE.  it would be greatly appreciated.  Also to note it basically disabled my antivirus and malwarebyes from updating and before the internet cut off I kept hearing ads but seeing nothing while using Youtube(I just figured it was google ads, but I had never experienced that before).  Hence their databases are wildly out of date(like 3 months).  I make sure they are updated daily so I;m not sure how that happened , but thats what it is.  Even so Malwarebytes was able to locate something:  "PUP.FunWebPro....."  Thanks ahead of time for all the replies, I'll make sure I'm on as much as possible in order to fix this.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 14 March 2013 - 07:11 PM.
moved from Windows 7 to the appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 PM

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

Hello Why Me

we can clean this but we need a deeper look. Please follow this Preparation Guide and post in a new topic.
Let me know if all went well.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users