Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Giveaway of the Day - Paragon Partition Manager 12 Home Special Edition (English

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,589 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 AM

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:51 AM

Get the original! Paragon Software’s advanced partitioning tools help you completely control and manage your hard disks! With growing hard drive capacity, the need to reasonably split up the space is more important than ever. This easy-to-use partitioning tool is ideal for re-structuring your hard disk for optimal and effective data storage.

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgperry

jgperry

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 AM

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

I apparently partitioned my hard drive incorrectly when I installed it. c drive only has 15 GB! (160GB drive).

Will I have to re-install my operating system and such if I use this? I have no idea where my restore discs are.......

#3 Allan

Allan
  • Topic Starter

• BC Advisor
  • 8,589 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 AM

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

Your question should be in the support forums on this site, not this thread. But to answer your question no, you would not have to reinstall your OS if you use a partition manager to reallocate space on your hd. Depending on which version of Windows you have, it's also possible you can do what you want using Disc Management which is built in to the OS. Personally though, I prefer third party partition managers (I use Easeus - which also has a free version)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users