Welcome... This malware causes page redirects..
Lets do this..
One more Temp clean
Please download TFC[/b] (Temp File Cleaner) by Old Timer and save it to your desktop.
[url="http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/TFC-Temp-File-Cleaner-OldTimer-file187.html"%5D%5Bcolor="blue"]alternate download link[/color][/url]
Note: It is normal for the computer to be slow to boot after running TFC cleaner the first time.
- Save any unsaved work. TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser!
- Double-click on TFC.exe to run it. If you are using Vista, right-click on the file and choose [url="http://vistasupport.mvps.org/run_as_administrator.htm"%5D%5Bcolor="blue"]Run As Administrator[/color][/url].
- Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process and let it run uninterrupted to completion.
- TFC will clear out all temp folders for all user accounts (temp, IE temp, Java, FF, Opera, Chrome, Safari), including Administrator, All Users, LocalService, NetworkService, and any other accounts in the user folder.
- Important! If TFC prompts you to reboot, please do so immediately. If not prompted, manually reboot the machine anyway to ensure a complete clean.
Please Download TDSSkiller
Click on change parameters-Select TDLFS file system
Click on "Scan".
Please post the LOG report(log file should be in your C drive)
Do not change the default options on scan results.
Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.
Checkmark the following checkboxes:
- Flush DNS
- Report IE Proxy Settings
- Reset IE Proxy Settings
- Report FF Proxy Settings
- Reset FF Proxy Settings
- List content of Hosts
- List IP configuration
- List Winsock Entries
- List last 10 Event Viewer log
- List Installed Programs
- List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.
Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
Now I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
- Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
- Click the button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click the Start button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, click List Threats
- Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- Click the Back button.
- Click the Finish button.
[B]NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.