Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Death Penalty For Charged 911 Suspect?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 unwanted

unwanted

• Banned
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 PM

Posted 04 April 2006 - 04:49 AM

The current decate wheather to impose the death penelty on the suspected/charged 911 terrorist?

Normally i agree the death penelty is apt in certain circumstances in, in cases less known as this one. However i believe because of his religion, by killing him he will be made a marter/hero. I think jail may be more suitable...

Edited by unwanted, 04 April 2006 - 04:50 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 PM

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:38 PM

Give him what he wants. Kill him!

Edited by acklan, 04 April 2006 - 10:38 PM.

"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 unwanted

unwanted
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 PM

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:26 AM

ah on second thoughts .....give him to one of those guys like in the movie hostel.. :thumbsup:

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:50 PM

I'd say give them what they have coming.

In America if you comit murder, you are eligible for the death penalty/life in prision. They'll probably be convicted of more than 100 murders.

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,026 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 PM

Posted 11 April 2006 - 10:54 PM

That thing is an unrepentant, evil,cruel, and consciencless slimeball. He would gladly kill again. I'm pleased no one mentioned his name. I say he forfeits his life and is buried in an unmarked grave.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#6 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 PM

Posted 11 April 2006 - 11:56 PM

Grind him up and feed him to the hogs.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#7 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2006 - 11:54 AM

However i believe because of his religion, by killing him he will be made a marter/hero. I think jail may be more suitable...

Well I am not of the Muslim faith so, although he may be seen as a martyr because of his faith,
he will not be one in my eyes. Besides according to him, he does not wish to be excuted.
Hmm.....Second guessing his faith at the zero hour. One would think that is when it would
become stronger.....

Moussaoui Details His Hatred of America

By MATTHEW BARAKAT, The Associated Press
Apr 14, 2006 7:32 AM (5 hrs ago)

ALEXANDRIA , Va. - Sept. 11 conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui insists he does not want to be executed, but for the second time he took the stand at his death-penalty trial and spouted off in a way that could eliminate any chance for mercy.

Posted Image

#8 snyper

snyper

• Banned
  • 513 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 PM

Posted 15 April 2006 - 09:14 AM

i say put him in jail!! 20 years would make him reflect a bit, then kill him..if someone else doesnt first!!

Edited by Scarlett, 03 May 2006 - 03:20 PM.

#9 Silver_beetle

Silver_beetle

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 03 May 2006 - 11:55 AM

As far as I know, he didn't actually kill anyone, he's onl guilty of conspiracy to commit murder, correct? Regardless, killing him not only makes him a martyr, but also perpetuates miltiant Islam's stereotype of the US. I say lock him up for the rest of his days.

#10 snyper

snyper

• Banned
  • 513 posts
  •  

Posted 03 May 2006 - 04:18 PM

As far as I know, he didn't actually kill anyone,

oh i beg to differ, been part of a murder is in my eyes the same. When a crime that no one man is capible of carryin out on his own , then partaking in it in any way is making him guilty!

#11 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,026 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:19 PM

Moussaoui Says He Lied on Stand About Role in Sept. 11, Asks to Withdraw Guilty Plea
I suspect he's not happy anymore.. have a nice rot.

Judge says DUH ! too late now...

Story
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#12 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2006 - 11:08 PM

:thumbsup: I laughed when I saw that article.

#13 Bulldog

Bulldog

• Members
  • 394 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:25 PM

There are alot of crimes that are organized from maximum security prisons via. encripted letters etc. So, he wouldn't have to "pull the trigger" to be guilty.

I'd say execute. Yes this would and currently is a hot topic with the muslims.

The best thing that America could do is feed him Bacon and a pork chop....take his picture with a slice of bacon hanging of his lips...then execute him..then print the photos world wide.

If a muslim eats anything that is "unclean" he himself is considered the same; therefore, in the eyes of all muslims he would be going to hell. But after all most america already know he going to hell any way, death penalty or not.

Pray for our soldiers.

Edited by Bulldog, 09 May 2006 - 02:27 PM.

bulldogsmall6ma.jpg

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abe Lincoln

#14 snyper

snyper

• Banned
  • 513 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:21 AM

The best thing that America could do is feed him Bacon and a pork chop....take his picture with a slice of bacon hanging of his lips...then execute him..then print the photos world wide.

Hmmmm, wonder how amnesty international would view this....

Edited by snyper, 15 May 2006 - 05:22 AM.

#15 WereBo

WereBo

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:00 PM

Although we don't have the death penalty here in the UK, I wish we would re-introduce it :thumbsup: ...

Having said that, executing Moussaoui would make him a martyr so the best thing is to keep him safely away from Society.

Somewhere like Sing-Sing, in the wing where the white supremacists and other related psychos etc. would keep Moussaoui, and his ilk, entertained and amused for ages....

:flowers: ...

Posted Image

Humus hic parumper venatus of militis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users