Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Realtek failure - using FRST

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nsurgent

Nsurgent

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 PM

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

win7 ult x64 - Nvidia/Evga 790i Ultra sli

hey all.. on Thurs. I tried to install Realtek's r268 drivers to update my old ones - as per norm, it prompted that it would need to uninstall the old drivers first, then restart to install the news ones
when it restarted, windows wouldn't boot and using the original install disc repair options has rendered no results..

so I'm using FRST, did a scan, but I don't know the commandline text to roll back to my specified date.. can anyone lend a hand here? ..all I need is the roll back commandline text

here's my scan results as well

btw, many thanks for the kick a** tool (FRST), it saved my butt (and my rig) back in Sept

thanks for the reply, but safe mode won't boot either.. as naturally that was my first response

what I'm looking for is the roll back/recovery commandline for FRST, it's what we used to recover my rig from no exe hell in Sept, but unfortunately, the fascists @seven forums deleted my thread and that commandline was lost

Attached Files

• Attached File  FRST.txt   41.11KB   5 downloads

Edited by hamluis, 12 March 2013 - 04:18 PM.
Moved from Windows 7 to Malware Removal Logs - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Nsurgent

Nsurgent
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 PM

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

why was this moved to malware removal? ..as you can see in the logs, I have none, this is a driver related issue -.-

regardless, thanks for killing my thread

Edited by Nsurgent, 13 March 2013 - 03:39 AM.

#3 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 PM

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

It has been moved to this forum because you attached a log. As soon as you do that it gets moved to here.

Are you still looking for help?
Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

#4 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 PM

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:37 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.
Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users