Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

what do i do?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 kilo1313

kilo1313

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 PM

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

im afraid that snap.do wount let go. I am running windows7 on hp touchsmart300-1223 desktop, ive checked in uninstall programs and it does not show up.i had it  out of my chrome but today its back. i have cleared my history in both chrome and ie, no luck i have disabled both the tool bar, search eng. in my ie .so far chrome is acting ok, but my ie is very slow to respond to any thing. can someone please help me rid my computer of this. thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 AM

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:35 PM

You have already created a topic and not replied yet

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/488142/i-m-infected/

Edited by narenxp, 11 March 2013 - 08:35 PM.

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,912 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 AM

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

Closing this as a duplicate

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users