Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hallo in ben Arno

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ARNOWEL

ARNOWEL

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 PM

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:21 AM

Hallo ik ben Arno ik heb pas Windows 8 geinstalleerd op mijn computer de Sony VPCL22Z1E en om eventuele problemen die ik tegen zal komen is het altijd makkelijk om eerst wat in computer forums te bekijken 

naar de voorkomende problemen voor ik wijzigingen of correcties moet aan brengen voordat mijn computer vastloopt of iets dergelijks vandaar deze aanmelding op deze site en ik hoop er tevens nog het een en ander er van op  te steken Groet Arno

Edited by ARNOWEL, 11 March 2013 - 07:21 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 AM

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:26 AM

Unfortunately, BC is an English language forum, and I do not know enough Dutch to translate your text. If you could either attempt an English version, or find someone who could translate the original before posting, I am sure our Members could help you. If the problem is serious, I would suggest you find a similar forum in your immediate linguistic area for faster help.

Regards,

John

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users