Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How Do I Uninstall Flash Player v. 9.0.124.0?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tb75252

tb75252

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 PM

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:06 PM

I posted the following question on Adobe Community's Flash Player forum but so far have not been able to solve the problem.  Therefore I am trying my luck here...

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit.

Secunia PSI shows that I have two versions of Flash Player installed:  11.6.602.171 (NAPI) and 9.0.124.0 (ActiveX).

I have been trying to delete v. 9.0.124.0 because it is an old, unsecure version but have not been successful.  I used the Uninstall Flash Player utility available at:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows. html

and made sure to follow all the instructions shown in paragraph No. 3 of that link.  Then I re-installed v. 11.6.602.171.

As soon as I re-start my laptop, Secunia PSI shows that v. 9.0.124.0 is back.  (It is a file called Flash9t.ocx located in c:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash.  I have also tried to manually delete this file several times but it is re-created the next time I boot up!).

It appears that something on my system requires the Flash Player 9 ActiveX, and installs it during startup.

So... how do I find out what requires Flash Player 9 ActiveX?  It had been suggested to take a look at my startup list with CCleaner or similar utility.  But there are many applications in the startup list and nothing gives me a clue as to which one requires Flash Player 9.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

Delete the file.

COnfigure clean boot using instructions given here

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Restart the PC,any changes?

• Please download AutoRuns and save it to your desktop
  • Double click the AutoRuns.zip folder
  • Double click autoruns.exe (not autorunsc.exe), select Run, then Run again and allow the information to populate
  • Select File, Save, Desktop (in the left hand pane), then Save filename as Autoruns.txt and change Save as type to  Text(*.txt).
  • Double click on the text file,copy and paste the contents in your reply

#3 Guest_G4JC_*

Guest_G4JC_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:19 PM

I would definately follow the above to check for autoruns. Also you may want to try RevoUninstaller Free to uninstall all version of flash. It will do the default uninstall and scan for left over traces to remove pesky apps, like the one you have.

#4 tb75252

tb75252
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

Delete the file.

COnfigure clean boot using instructions given here

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Restart the PC,any changes?

• Please download AutoRuns and save it to your desktop
  • Double click the AutoRuns.zip folder
  • Double click autoruns.exe (not autorunsc.exe), select Run, then Run again and allow the information to populate
  • Select File, Save, Desktop (in the left hand pane), then Save filename as Autoruns.txt and change Save as type to  Text(*.txt).
  • Double click on the text file,copy and paste the contents in your reply

I followed the instructions as per the KB929135 link you gave me and have determined that the culprit is a file called ASUS Screen Saver Protector (AsScrPro.exe, v. 1.0.0.9), located in c:\Windows\.

There is no uninstall utility in Control Panel for this program.  A quick search online seems to indicate that it is not an important program, so I am thinking about disabling it from the list of startup items using CCleaner or that AutoRuns utility you told me to download.  What do you think?

In any case, I am pasting the contents of file Autoruns.txt just in case you want to see it first:

"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\Wds\rdpwd\StartupPrograms" "" "" ""
+ "rdpclip" "" "" "File not found: rdpclip"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
+ "AmIcoSinglun64" "Single LUN Icon Utility for VID 058F PID 6366" "Alcor Micro Corp." "c:\program files (x86)\amicosinglun\amicosinglun64.exe"
+ "AthBtTray" "Bluetooth Tray" "Atheros Commnucations" "c:\program files (x86)\bluetooth suite\athbttray.exe"
+ "AtherosBtStack" "Bluetooth Tray" "Atheros Commnucations" "c:\program files (x86)\bluetooth suite\btvstack.exe"
+ "EvtMgr6" "Logitech SetPoint Event Manager (UNICODE)" "Logitech, Inc." "c:\program files\logitech\setpointp\setpoint.exe"
+ "ISW" "ZoneAlarm Browser Security" "Check Point Software Technologies" "c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\forcefield.exe"
+ "SynTPEnh" "Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements" "Synaptics Incorporated" "c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\syntpenh.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
+ "ACMON" "ACMON " "ASUS" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\splendid\acmon.exe"
+ "Adobe ARM" "Adobe Reader and Acrobat Manager" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\adobearm.exe"
+ "ASUS Screen Saver Protector" "AsScrPro" "ASUS" "c:\windows\asscrpro.exe"
+ "ATKMEDIA" "ATK Media" "ASUS" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\atk package\atk media\dmedia.exe"
+ "ATKOSD2" "ATKOSD2" "ASUSTek Computer Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\asus\atk package\atkosd2\atkosd2.exe"
+ "CLMLServer" "CyberLink MediaLibray Service" "CyberLink" "c:\program files (x86)\cyberlink\power2go\clmlsvc.exe"
+ "CPMonitor" "CPMonitor Application" "" "c:\program files (x86)\roxio\cineplayer\5.0\cpmonitor.exe"
+ "HControlUser" "HControlUser" "ASUS" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\atk package\atk hotkey\hcontroluser.exe"
+ "HDAudDeck" "VIA HD Audio CPL" "VIA" "c:\program files (x86)\via\viaudioi\vdeck\vdeck.exe"
+ "HP Software Update" "hpwuSchd Application" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\program files (x86)\hp\hp software update\hpwuschd2.exe"
+ "USB3MON" "Intel® USB 3.0 Monitor" "Intel Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\intel\intel® usb 3.0 extensible host controller driver\application\iusb3mon.exe"
+ "Wireless Console 3" "A program that manage wireless devices in system" "ASUSTeK Computer Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\asus\wireless console 3\wcourier.exe"
+ "ZoneAlarm" "ZoneAlarm" "Check Point Software Technologies LTD" "c:\program files (x86)\checkpoint\zonealarm\zatray.exe"
"C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup" "" "" ""
+ "AsusVibeLauncher.lnk" "AsusVibe Application" "ASUSTeK Computer Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\asus\asusvibe\asusvibelauncher.exe"
+ "HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk" "HP Digital Imaging Monitor" "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe"
+ "Secunia PSI Tray.lnk" "Secunia PSI Tray" "Secunia" "c:\program files (x86)\secunia\psi\psi_tray.exe"
"C:\Users\tb\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup" "" "" ""
+ "AX.lnk" "" "" "c:\program files (x86)\ax\ax.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "" "" ""
+ "Microsoft Windows" "Windows Mail" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows mail\winmail.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "" "" ""
+ "Google Chrome" "Google Chrome" "Google Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\google\chrome\application\25.0.1364.160\installer\chrmstp.exe"
+ "Microsoft Windows" "Windows Mail" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows mail\winmail.exe"
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
+ "FileHippo.com" "FileHippo.com Update Checker" "FileHippo.com" "c:\program files (x86)\filehippo.com\updatechecker.exe"
+ "Fitbit Connect" "Fitbit Connect Desktop Client" "Fitbit, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\fitbit connect\fitbit connect.exe"
+ "Sidebar" "Windows Desktop Gadgets" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows sidebar\sidebar.exe"
+ "Xmarks" "Xmarks for IE" "Xmarks.com" "c:\program files (x86)\xmarks\ie extension\xmarkssync.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Filter" "" "" ""
+ "text/xml" "Microsoft Office XML MIME Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\office14\msoxmlmf.dll"
"HKCU\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ " SkyDriveEx" "Microsoft SkyDrive Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\users\tb\appdata\local\microsoft\skydrive\17.0.2003.1112\amd64\skydriveshell64.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "7-Zip" "7-Zip Shell Extension" "Igor Pavlov" "c:\program files\7-zip\7-zip.dll"
+ "Atheros" "Bluetooth Tray" "Atheros Commnucations" "c:\program files (x86)\bluetooth suite\btvappext.dll"
+ "SASContextMenu Class" "SUPERAntiSpyware Context Menu Extension" "SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sasctxmn64.dll"
+ "ZLAVShExt" "zlavscan shell extension" "Check Point Software Technologies LTD" "c:\program files (x86)\checkpoint\zonealarm\zlavscan.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "HashTab" "HashTab File Hash Shell Extension" "Implbits Software" "c:\program files\hashtab shell extension\hashtab64-5.0.0.19.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\*\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "HashTab" "HashTab File Hash Shell Extension" "Implbits Software" "c:\program files\hashtab shell extension\hashtab32-5.0.0.19.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "FTShellContext" "Bluetooth Tray" "Atheros Commnucations" "c:\program files (x86)\bluetooth suite\shellcontextext.dll"
+ "MBAMShlExt" "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" "Malwarebytes Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamext.dll"
"HKCU\Software\Classes\Directory\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ " SkyDriveEx" "Microsoft SkyDrive Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\users\tb\appdata\local\microsoft\skydrive\17.0.2003.1112\amd64\skydriveshell64.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "7-Zip" "7-Zip Shell Extension" "Igor Pavlov" "c:\program files\7-zip\7-zip.dll"
+ "SASContextMenu Class" "SUPERAntiSpyware Context Menu Extension" "SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sasctxmn64.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\DragDropHandlers" "" "" ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\CopyHookHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "Ath_CopyHook" "AthCopyHook Dynamic Link Library" "Atheros Commnucations" "c:\program files (x86)\bluetooth suite\athcopyhook.dll"
"HKCU\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "Gadgets" "Sidebar droptarget" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows sidebar\sbdrop.dll"
+ "NvCplDesktopContext" "NVIDIA Display Shell Extension" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\nvshext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "Gadgets" "Sidebar droptarget" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows sidebar\sbdrop.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "PDF Shell Extension" "PDF Shell Extension" "Adobe Systems, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\pdfshell.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "MBAMShlExt" "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" "Malwarebytes Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamext.dll"
+ "ZLAVShExt" "zlavscan shell extension" "Check Point Software Technologies LTD" "c:\program files (x86)\checkpoint\zonealarm\zlavscan.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers" "" "" ""
+ " SkyDrive1" "Microsoft SkyDrive Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\users\tb\appdata\local\microsoft\skydrive\17.0.2003.1112\amd64\skydriveshell64.dll"
+ " SkyDrive2" "Microsoft SkyDrive Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\users\tb\appdata\local\microsoft\skydrive\17.0.2003.1112\amd64\skydriveshell64.dll"
+ " SkyDrive3" "Microsoft SkyDrive Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\users\tb\appdata\local\microsoft\skydrive\17.0.2003.1112\amd64\skydriveshell64.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers" "" "" ""
+ " SkyDrive1" "Microsoft SkyDrive Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\users\tb\appdata\local\microsoft\skydrive\17.0.2003.1112\skydriveshell.dll"
+ " SkyDrive2" "Microsoft SkyDrive Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\users\tb\appdata\local\microsoft\skydrive\17.0.2003.1112\skydriveshell.dll"
+ " SkyDrive3" "Microsoft SkyDrive Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\users\tb\appdata\local\microsoft\skydrive\17.0.2003.1112\skydriveshell.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects" "" "" ""
+ "Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper" "Java™ Platform SE binary" "Oracle Corporation" "c:\program files\java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll"
+ "Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper" "Java™ Platform SE binary" "Oracle Corporation" "c:\program files\java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll"
+ "Logitech SetPoint" "Logitech SetPoint" "Logitech, Inc." "c:\program files\logitech\setpointp\setpointsmooth.dll"
+ "Office Document Cache Handler" "Microsoft Office Document Cache Handler" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft office\office14\urlredir.dll"
+ "Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper" "Microsoft® Windows Live ID Login Helper" "Microsoft Corp." "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\windowslivelogin.dll"
+ "ZoneAlarm Security Engine Registrar" "ZoneAlarm Browser Security" "Check Point Software Technologies" "c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\bin\trustcheckerieplugin.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects" "" "" ""
+ "Adobe PDF Link Helper" "Adobe PDF Helper for Internet Explorer" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\acroiehelpershim.dll"
+ "CIESpeechBHO Class" "Bluetooth IE PlugIn" "Atheros Commnucations" "c:\program files (x86)\bluetooth suite\ieplugin.dll"
+ "HP Print Enhancer" "HP Smart Web Printing add-on for Internet Explorer" "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll"
+ "HP Smart BHO Class" "HP Smart Web Printing add-on for Internet Explorer" "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_bho.dll"
+ "Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper" "Java™ Platform SE binary" "Oracle Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll"
+ "Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper" "Java™ Platform SE binary" "Oracle Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll"
+ "Logitech SetPoint" "Logitech SetPoint" "Logitech, Inc." "c:\program files\logitech\setpointp\32-bit\setpointsmooth.dll"
+ "Office Document Cache Handler" "Microsoft Office Document Cache Handler" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft office\office14\urlredir.dll"
+ "Snapform Viewer PlugIn for IE" "Snapform Viewer PlugIn for IE" "Ringler Informatik AG" "c:\program files\snapformviewer\viewer\bin\lib\sfvpluginie_x86.dll"
+ "Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper" "Microsoft® Windows Live ID Login Helper" "Microsoft Corp." "c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\windowslivelogin.dll"
+ "ZoneAlarm Security Engine Registrar" "ZoneAlarm Browser Security" "Check Point Software Technologies" "c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\wow64\trustchecker\bin\trustcheckerieplugin.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar" "" "" ""
+ "ZoneAlarm Security Engine" "ZoneAlarm Browser Security" "Check Point Software Technologies" "c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\bin\trustcheckerieplugin.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar" "" "" ""
+ "ZoneAlarm Security Engine" "ZoneAlarm Browser Security" "Check Point Software Technologies" "c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\wow64\trustchecker\bin\trustcheckerieplugin.dll"
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions" "" "" ""
+ "Xmarks for IE..." "Xmarks for IE" "Xmarks.com" "c:\program files (x86)\xmarks\ie extension\xmarkssync.exe"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions" "" "" ""
+ "OneNote Lin&ked Notes" "Microsoft OneNote Internet Explorer Add-in" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft office\office14\onbttnielinkednotes.dll"
+ "Se&nd to OneNote" "Microsoft OneNote Internet Explorer Add-in" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft office\office14\onbttnie.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions" "" "" ""
+ "&Blog This in Windows Live Writer" "Windows Live Writer Blog This Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\writer\writerbrowserextension.dll"
+ "OneNote Lin&ked Notes" "Microsoft OneNote Internet Explorer Add-in" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft office\office14\onbttnielinkednotes.dll"
+ "Se&nd to OneNote" "Microsoft OneNote Internet Explorer Add-in" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft office\office14\onbttnie.dll"
+ "Send by Bluetooth to" "Bluetooth IE PlugIn" "Atheros Commnucations" "c:\program files (x86)\bluetooth suite\ieplugin.dll"
+ "Show or hide HP Smart Web Printing" "HP Smart Web Printing add-on for Internet Explorer" "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_bho.dll"
"Task Scheduler" "" "" ""
+ "\ASUS Live Update" "ASUS Live Update" "ASUSTeK Computer Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\asus\asus live update\liveupdate.exe"
+ "\ASUS P4G" "Power4Gear Hybrid" "ASUS" "c:\program files\asus\p4g\batterylife.exe"
+ "\ASUS USB Charger Plus" "ASUS USB Charger Plus" "ASUSTek Computer Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\asus\usbchargerplus\usbchargerplus.exe"
+ "\ATKOSD2" "ATKOSD2" "ASUSTek Computer Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\asus\atk package\atkosd2\atkosd2.exe"
+ "\CCleanerSkipUAC" "CCleaner" "Piriform Ltd" "c:\program files\ccleaner\ccleaner.exe"
+ "\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "\ISM-UpdateService-4e00205a-2ab1-4423-8f77-cc25b82cde1d" "Intel Services Manager Launcher" "Intel Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\intel\intel® me fw recovery agent\bin\bootstrap.exe"
+ "\ISM-UpdateService-4e00205a-2ab1-4423-8f77-cc25b82cde1d-Logon" "Intel Services Manager Launcher" "Intel Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\intel\intel® me fw recovery agent\bin\bootstrap.exe"
+ "\Microsoft\Windows Live\SOXE\Extractor Definitions Update Task" "Windows Live Social Object Extractor Engine" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\soxe\wlsoxe.dll"
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\NetTrace\GatherNetworkInfo" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\gathernetworkinfo.vbs"
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Media Sharing\UpdateLibrary" "Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service Configuration Application" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows media player\wmpnscfg.exe"
+ "\MyDefrag v4.3.1 Daily" "" "" "c:\program files\mydefrag v4.3.1\scripts\automaticdaily.myd"
+ "\MyDefrag v4.3.1 Monthly" "" "" "c:\program files\mydefrag v4.3.1\scripts\automaticmonthly.myd"
+ "\SidebarExecute" "Windows Desktop Gadgets" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows sidebar\sidebar.exe"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" ""
+ "!SASCORE" "SUPERAntiSpyware Core Service" "SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sascore64.exe"
+ "AdobeARMservice" "Adobe Acrobat Updater keeps your Adobe software up to date." "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\armsvc.exe"
+ "ASLDRService" "ASLDR Service" "ASUS" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\atk package\atk hotkey\asldrsrv.exe"
+ "ASUS InstantOn" "ASUS InstantOn Program" "ASUS" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\instanton for nb\insonsrv.exe"
+ "AsusUacSvc" "Asus Uac Service App" "" "c:\program files\asus\rotation desktop for g series\asusuacsvc.exe"
+ "AtherosSvc" "Atheros BT Stack Service Agent" "Atheros Commnucations" "c:\program files (x86)\bluetooth suite\adminservice.exe"
+ "ATKGFNEXSrv" "GFNEXSrv" "ASUS" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\atk package\atkgfnex\gfnexsrv.exe"
+ "FanChkService" "Fan Filter Checker Service Application" "ASUSTek Computer Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\asus\asus fan filter checker\fanchksrv.exe"
+ "Fitbit Connect" "Uploads your Fitbit's data to Fitbit.com in the background" "Fitbit, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\fitbit connect\fitbitconnectservice.exe"
+ "fsssvc" "This service enables Family Safety on the computer. If this service is not running, Family Safety will not work." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\family safety\fsssvc.exe"
+ "gupdate" "Keeps your Google software up to date. If this service is disabled or stopped, your Google software will not be kept up to date, meaning security vulnerabilities that may arise cannot be fixed and features may not work. This service uninstalls itself when there is no Google software using it." "Google Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "gupdatem" "Keeps your Google software up to date. If this service is disabled or stopped, your Google software will not be kept up to date, meaning security vulnerabilities that may arise cannot be fixed and features may not work. This service uninstalls itself when there is no Google software using it." "Google Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "HPM1210RcvFaxSrvc" "HP LaserJet Professional M1210 MFP Series Fax Receive Utility" "HP" "c:\program files\hp\hp laserjet m1210 mfp series\receivefaxutility.exe"
+ "hpqcxs08" "HP CUE Context Manager Objects" "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqcxs08.dll"
+ "hpqddsvc" "This service detects and monitors CUE devices on the system." "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqddsvc.dll"
+ "HPSIService" "HP Smart-Install Service" "HP" "c:\windows\system32\hpsisvc.exe"
+ "HPSLPSVC" "Discovers and monitors the state and the configuration of the HP devices attached to your network. If the service is stopped, and your network devices change IP addresses, they might become unavailable" "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpslpsvc64.dll"
+ "Intel® Capability Licensing Service Interface" "Version: 1.23.605.1" "Intel® Corporation" "c:\program files\intel\icls client\heciserver.exe"
+ "Intel® ME Service" "Intel® Manageability Engine Service (Intel® ME Service)" "" "c:\program files (x86)\intel\intel® management engine components\fwservice\intelmefwservice.exe"
+ "IswSvc" "ZoneAlarm Browser Security" "Check Point Software Technologies" "c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\iswsvc.exe"
+ "jhi_service" "Intel® Dynamic Application Loader Host Interface Service - Allows applications to access the local Intel ® DAL" "Intel Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\intel\intel® management engine components\dal\jhi_service.exe"
+ "LBTServ" "Logitech Bluetooth Service" "Logitech, Inc." "c:\program files\common files\logishrd\bluetooth\lbtserv.exe"
+ "LMS" "Allows applications to access the local Intel® Management and Security Application using its locally-available selected network interfaces." "Intel Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\intel\intel® management engine components\lms\lms.exe"
+ "MozillaMaintenance" "The Mozilla Maintenance Service ensures that you have the latest and most secure version of Mozilla Firefox on your computer. Keeping Firefox up to date is very important for your online security, and Mozilla strongly recommends that you keep this service enabled." "Mozilla Foundation" "c:\program files (x86)\mozilla maintenance service\maintenanceservice.exe"
+ "Net Driver HPZ12" "Dot4Net Module" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\windows\system32\hpzinw12.dll"
+ "nvsvc" "Provides system and desktop level support to the NVIDIA display driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe"
+ "nvUpdatusService" "NVIDIA Settings Update Manager service, used to check new updates from NVIDIA server." "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\nvidia corporation\nvidia update core\daemonu.exe"
+ "ose" "Saves installation files used for updates and repairs and is required for the downloading of Setup updates and Watson error reports." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\source engine\ose.exe"
+ "osppsvc" "Office Software Protection Platform Service (unlocalized description)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\officesoftwareprotectionplatform\osppsvc.exe"
+ "Pml Driver HPZ12" "PmlDrv Module" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\windows\system32\hpzipm12.dll"
+ "Secunia PSI Agent" "Performs routine software inspections of the system, the results of which can be seen in your Secunia PSI" "Secunia" "c:\program files (x86)\secunia\psi\psia.exe"
+ "Secunia Update Agent" "Performs routine updates of selected software on the system, the results of which can be seen in your Secunia PSI" "Secunia" "c:\program files (x86)\secunia\psi\sua.exe"
+ "Stereo Service" "Provides system support for NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\nvidia corporation\3d vision\nvscpapisvr.exe"
+ "UNS" "Intel® Management and Security Application User Notification Service - Updates the Windows Event Log with notifications of pre defined events received from the local Intel® Management and Security Application Device." "Intel Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\intel\intel® management engine components\uns\uns.exe"
+ "VIAKaraokeService" "Service binary" "VIA Technologies, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\viakaraokesrv.exe"
+ "vsmon" "Monitors internet traffic and generates alerts for disallowed access." "Check Point Software Technologies LTD" "c:\program files (x86)\checkpoint\zonealarm\vsmon.exe"
+ "WinDefend" "Protection against spyware and potentially unwanted software" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows defender\mpsvc.dll"
+ "wlidsvc" "Enables Windows Live ID authentication." "Microsoft Corp." "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidsvc.exe"
+ "WMPNetworkSvc" "Shares Windows Media Player libraries to other networked players and media devices using Universal Plug and Play" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe"
+ "ZAtheros Bt&Wlan Coex Agent" "Co-existence Coordinator Service between 11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth." "Atheros" "c:\program files (x86)\bluetooth suite\ath_coexagent.exe"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" ""
+ "adp94xx" "Adaptec Windows SAS/SATA Storport Driver" "Adaptec, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\adp94xx.sys"
+ "adpahci" "Adaptec Windows SATA Storport Driver" "Adaptec, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\adpahci.sys"
+ "adpu320" "Adaptec StorPort Ultra320 SCSI Driver (X64)" "Adaptec, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\adpu320.sys"
+ "AgereSoftModem" "SoftModem Device Driver" "LSI Corp" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\agrsm64.sys"
+ "AiCharger" "ASUS Charger driver" "ASUSTek Computer Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\aicharger.sys"
+ "aliide" "ALi mini IDE Driver" "Acer Laboratories Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys"
+ "amdsata" "AHCI 1.2 Device Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdsata.sys"
+ "amdsbs" "AMD Technology AHCI Compatible Controller Driver for Windows - AMD64 platform" "AMD Technologies Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdsbs.sys"
+ "amdxata" "Storage Filter Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdxata.sys"
+ "arc" "Adaptec RAID Storport Driver" "Adaptec, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\arc.sys"
+ "arcsas" "Adaptec SAS RAID WS03 Driver" "Adaptec, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys"
+ "ASMMAP64" "Memory mapping Driver" "ASUS" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\atk package\atkgfnex\asmmap64.sys"
+ "AthBTPort" "Atheros FILTER driver" "Atheros" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\btath_flt.sys"
+ "athr" "Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver" "Atheros Communications, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\athrx.sys"
+ "ATKWMIACPIIO" "ATK WMIACPI Utility" "ASUS" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\atk package\atk wmiacpi\atkwmiacpi64.sys"
+ "b06bdrv" "Broadcom NetXtreme II GigE VBD" "Broadcom Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\bxvbda.sys"
+ "b57nd60a" "Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet NDIS6.x Unified Driver." "Broadcom Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\b57nd60a.sys"
+ "BrFiltLo" "Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Lower Filter Driver" "Brother Industries, Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys"
+ "BrFiltUp" "Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Upper Filter Driver" "Brother Industries, Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys"
+ "Brserid" "Brotehr Serial I/F Driver (WDM)" "Brother Industries Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brserid.sys"
+ "BrSerWdm" "Brother Serial driver (WDM version)" "Brother Industries Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brserwdm.sys"
+ "BrUsbMdm" "Brother USB MDM Driver " "Brother Industries Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brusbmdm.sys"
+ "BrUsbSer" "Brother USB Serial Driver" "Brother Industries Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys"
+ "BTATH_A2DP" "Atheros A2DP driver" "Atheros" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\btath_a2dp.sys"
+ "btath_avdt" "Atheros Bluetooth AVDT driver" "Atheros" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\btath_avdt.sys"
+ "BTATH_BUS" "Atheros BUS driver" "Atheros" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\btath_bus.sys"
+ "BTATH_HCRP" "Atheros HCRP driver" "Atheros" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\btath_hcrp.sys"
+ "BTATH_LWFLT" "Atheros FILTER driver" "Atheros" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\btath_lwflt.sys"
+ "BTATH_RCP" "Atheros AVRCP driver" "Atheros" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\btath_rcp.sys"
+ "BtFilter" "BtFilter Driver" "Atheros" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\btfilter.sys"
+ "cmdide" "CMD PCI IDE Bus Driver" "CMD Technology, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys"
+ "ebdrv" "Broadcom NetXtreme II 10 GigE VBD" "Broadcom Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\evbda.sys"
+ "elxstor" "Storport Miniport Driver for LightPulse HBAs" "Emulex" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\elxstor.sys"
+ "hcw85cir" "Hauppauge WinTV 885 Consumer IR Driver for eHome" "Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hcw85cir.sys"
+ "HpSAMD" "Smart Array SAS/SATA Controller Media Driver" "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hpsamd.sys"
+ "iaStor" "Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver - x64" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iastor.sys"
+ "iaStorV" "Intel Matrix Storage Manager driver - x64" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iastorv.sys"
+ "iirsp" "Intel/ICP Raid Storport Driver" "Intel Corp./ICP vortex GmbH" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iirsp.sys"
+ "ISWKL" "ZoneAlarm Browser Security" "Check Point Software Technologies" "c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\iswkl.sys"
+ "iusb3hcs" "Intel® USB 3.0 Host Controller Switch Driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iusb3hcs.sys"
+ "iusb3hub" "Intel® USB 3.0 Hub Driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iusb3hub.sys"
+ "iusb3xhc" "Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iusb3xhc.sys"
+ "kbfiltr" "Keyboard Filter Driver" " " "c:\windows\system32\drivers\kbfiltr.sys"
+ "KLIF" "Kaspersky Lab Interceptor and Filter" "Kaspersky Lab" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\klif.sys"
+ "L1C" "Atheros Ar81xx series PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller" "Atheros Communications, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\l1c62x64.sys"
+ "LEqdUsb" "Logitech Equad USB Driver." "Logitech, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\leqdusb.sys"
+ "LHidEqd" "Logitech HID Filter Driver." "Logitech, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lhideqd.sys"
+ "LHidFilt" "Logitech HID Filter Driver." "Logitech, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lhidfilt.sys"
+ "LMouFilt" "Logitech Mouse Filter Driver." "Logitech, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lmoufilt.sys"
+ "LSI_FC" "LSI Fusion-MPT FC Driver (StorPort)" "LSI Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_fc.sys"
+ "LSI_SAS" "LSI Fusion-MPT SAS Driver (StorPort)" "LSI Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys"
+ "LSI_SAS2" "LSI SAS Gen2 Driver (StorPort)" "LSI Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys"
+ "LSI_SCSI" "LSI Fusion-MPT SCSI Driver (StorPort)" "LSI Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_scsi.sys"
+ "megasas" "MEGASAS RAID Controller Driver for Windows 7\Server 2008 R2 for x64" "LSI Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys"
+ "MegaSR" "LSI MegaRAID Software RAID Driver" "LSI Corporation, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\megasr.sys"
+ "MEIx64" "Intel® Management Engine Interface" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hecix64.sys"
+ "nfrd960" "IBM ServeRAID Controller Driver" "IBM Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nfrd960.sys"
+ "NVHDA" "NVIDIA HDMI Audio Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvhda64v.sys"
+ "nvlddmkm" "NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 314.07 " "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys"
+ "nvraid" "NVIDIA® nForce™ RAID Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys"
+ "nvstor" "NVIDIA® nForce™ Sata Performance Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys"
+ "PSI" "PSI mini-filter driver" "Secunia" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\psi_mf.sys"
+ "PxHlpa64" "Px Engine Device Driver for 64-bit Windows" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\pxhlpa64.sys"
+ "ql2300" "QLogic Fibre Channel Stor Miniport Driver" "QLogic Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ql2300.sys"
+ "ql40xx" "QLogic iSCSI Storport Miniport Driver" "QLogic Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ql40xx.sys"
+ "SASDIFSV" "SASDIFSV64.SYS" "SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sasdifsv64.sys"
+ "SASKUTIL" "SASKUTIL64.SYS" "SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\saskutil64.sys"
+ "secdrv" "Macrovision SECURITY Driver" "Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys"
+ "SiSGbeLH" "NDIS 6.0 Miniport Driver for SiS191/SiS190 Ethernet Device" "Silicon Integrated Systems Corp." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sisg664.sys"
+ "SiSRaid2" "SiS RAID Stor Miniport Driver" "Silicon Integrated Systems Corp." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sisraid2.sys"
+ "SiSRaid4" "SiS AHCI Stor-Miniport Driver" "Silicon Integrated Systems" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys"
+ "SmbDrv" "Synaptics SMBus Driver" "Synaptics Incorporated" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\smb_driver.sys"
+ "stexstor" "Promise  SuperTrak EX Series Driver for Windows " "Promise Technology" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\stexstor.sys"
+ "SynTP" "Synaptics Touchpad Driver" "Synaptics Incorporated" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\syntp.sys"
+ "VIAHdAudAddService" "VIA High Definition Audio Function Driver" "VIA Technologies, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\viahduaa.sys"
+ "viaide" "VIA Generic PCI IDE Bus Driver" "VIA Technologies, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys"
+ "Vsdatant" "Zone Alarm Firewall Driver" "Check Point Software Technologies LTD" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vsdatant.sys"
+ "vsmraid" "VIA RAID DRIVER FOR AMD-X86-64" "VIA Technologies Inc.,Ltd" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32" "" "" ""
+ "msacm.l3acm" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\system32\l3codeca.acm"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32" "" "" ""
+ "msacm.l3acm" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\syswow64\l3codeca.acm"
+ "vidc.cvid" "Cinepak® Codec" "Radius Inc." "c:\windows\syswow64\iccvid.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Filter" "" "" ""
+ "Sonic MP4 Demultiplexer" "MP4 Demultiplexer Direct Show Filter" "Sonic Solutions Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\roxio\cineplayer\5.0\filters\roxio86_demux_mp4_ds.ax"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance" "" "" ""
+ "Audio Spectrum" "JSpectru Dynamic Link Library" "Asus" "c:\program files\asus\rotation desktop for g series\jspectrum.dll"
+ "Sample File Source (Async.)" "" "" "c:\program files\asus\rotation desktop for g series\jsourcefilter.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance" "" "" ""
+ "ASUS Color Convert" "ASUS Color Preview Filter" "ASUSTek" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\splendid\rgbtran.ax"
+ "ASUS Color Preview Filter" "ASUS Color Preview Filter" "ASUSTek" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\splendid\rgbtran.ax"
+ "ASUS SplitVCam Pump" "" "" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\virtualcamera\virtualcamera.ax"
+ "ASUS SplitVCam Relayer" "" "" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\virtualcamera\virtualcamera.ax"
+ "ASUS SplitVCam Renderer" "" "" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\virtualcamera\splitvcamrenderer.ax"
+ "ASUS Virtual Camera" "" "" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\virtualcamera\virtualcamera.ax"
+ "Capture File Writer" "Photo Gallery Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"
+ "CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction" "CLAuNR" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files (x86)\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaunrwrapper.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Resampler" "CLAuRsmpl.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files (x86)\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaursmpl.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio VolumeBooster" "CyberLink Audio Volume Booster Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files (x86)\cyberlink\power2go\p2gvb.ax"
+ "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files (x86)\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaudiocd.ax"
+ "Cyberlink File Reader (Async.)" "Cyberlink MPEG File Reader" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files (x86)\cyberlink\power2go\p2greader.ax"
+ "CyberLink MP3/WAV Wrapper" "CyberLink MP3 Wrapper" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files (x86)\cyberlink\power2go\p2gmp3wrap.ax"
+ "CyberLink PCM Wrapper" "CyberLink PCM Wrapper" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files (x86)\cyberlink\power2go\p2gpcmenc.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Regulator" "CLRGL" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files (x86)\cyberlink\power2go\p2grgl.ax"
+ "Gargle" "Gargle Filter (Sample)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\asus lifeframe3\lifeframeaudio.ax"
+ "LifeFrame Image Effects" "Camera Filter" "ASUS" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\asus lifeframe3\camera_effect.ax"
+ "MotionDetect" "" "" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\asus lifeframe3\motiondetect.ax"
+ "P2G Audio Encoder" "CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter" "Cyberlink Corp." "c:\program files (x86)\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaudenc.ax"
+ "Record Queue" "Photo Gallery Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"
+ "ROXIO FLV Splitter" "FLV Splitter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files (x86)\roxio\cineplayer\5.0\filters\roxflvsplitter.ax"
+ "ROXIO MKV Source" "MKV Splitter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files (x86)\roxio\cineplayer\5.0\filters\roxmkvsplitter.ax"
+ "ROXIO MKV Splitter" "MKV Splitter" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\program files (x86)\roxio\cineplayer\5.0\filters\roxmkvsplitter.ax"
+ "Sonic AAC Decoder" "" "" "File not found: roxio86_dec_aac_ds.ax"
+ "Sonic AVC/H.264 Video Decoder" "" "" "File not found: roxio86_dec_avc_ds.ax"
+ "Sonic HD Demuxer" "Sonic HD Demuxer" "" "c:\program files (x86)\roxio\cineplayer\5.0\filters\sonichddemuxer.dll"
+ "Sonic MP4 Demultiplexer" "MP4 Demultiplexer Direct Show Filter" "Sonic Solutions Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\roxio\cineplayer\5.0\filters\roxio86_demux_mp4_ds.ax"
+ "WM VIH2 Fix" "Photo Gallery Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"
+ "WMT DV Extract Filter" "Photo Gallery Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"
+ "WMT Sample Info Filter" "Photo Gallery Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"
+ "WMT Switch Filter" "Photo Gallery Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"
+ "WMT Virtual Renderer" "Photo Gallery Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"
+ "WMT Virtual Source" "Photo Gallery Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\Credential Providers" "" "" ""
+ "AthCredentialProvider" "Bluetooth Credential Provider" "Atheros Commnucations" "c:\windows\system32\athcredentialprovider.dll"
+ "WLIDCredentialProvider" "Microsoft® Windows Live ID Credential Provider" "Microsoft Corp." "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidcredprov.dll"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\Credential Provider Filters" "" "" ""
+ "AthCredentialProvider" "Bluetooth Credential Provider" "Atheros Commnucations" "c:\windows\system32\athcredentialprovider.dll"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify" "" "" ""
+ "LBTWlgn" "Logitech Bluetooth Service" "Logitech, Inc." "c:\program files\common files\logishrd\bluetooth\lbtwlgn.dll"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries" "" "" ""
+ "WindowsLive Local NSP" "Microsoft® Windows Live ID Namespace Provider" "Microsoft Corp." "c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll"
+ "WindowsLive NSP" "Microsoft® Windows Live ID Namespace Provider" "Microsoft Corp." "c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64" "" "" ""
+ "WindowsLive Local NSP" "Microsoft® Windows Live ID Namespace Provider" "Microsoft Corp." "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll"
+ "WindowsLive NSP" "Microsoft® Windows Live ID Namespace Provider" "Microsoft Corp." "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll"
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors" "" "" ""
+ "Advanced TCP/IP Port Monitor" "Advanced TCP/IP Port Monitor DLL" "Marvell Semiconductor, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\mvtcpmon.dll"
+ "HPM1210LM" "HP Printer Language Monitor" "" "c:\windows\system32\hpm1210lm.dll"
+ "PCL hpf3l02t" "LanguageMonitor" "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\windows\system32\hpf3l02t.dll"
"C:\Users\tb\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Settings.ini" "" "" ""
+ "InstantOn" "Welcome to Instant On!" "ASUSTek Corporation" "C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\InstantOn.gadget\en-US\Gadget.xml"
+ "MyBitCast" "" "" "C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\myBitCast.Gadget\en-US\Gadget.xml"
+ "Power4Gear" "ASUS Power4Gear Utility" "ASUSTek Corporation" "C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\P4GUpdate.Gadget\Gadget.xml"

#5 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

Excellent find

Launch Autoruns and uncheck the entry

Restart the PC and see if that helps

Edited by narenxp, 11 March 2013 - 08:29 PM.

#6 tb75252

tb75252
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:07 PM

Excellent find

Launch Autoruns and uncheck the entry

Restart the PC and see if that helps

That seems to have fixed the problem!  Thank you very much for your help.

#7 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:31 PM

:welcome:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users