Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NEW To Zune, Do I Need Software/Drivers? (Used Zune)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 slow_mo_panda

slow_mo_panda

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 AM

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:05 PM

I recently got a used Zune 16gb HD Touchscreen player, and I am curious what, if any, drivers and software I am required to DL for this player to function. It has asked me to install drivers, but cannot find any when the player is plugged in via USB. It pops-up a 'Download & Install Driver for Windows Phone USB', and gives me a link to 'Go Online to the Microsoft Corporation Website to Download Zune' but this link just takes me to this Xbox page where it says "Zune music is now Xbox music!"... Yeah, so I want to avoid downloading ANYTHING if I don't have to have it to use this player. I have all my own music on my hard drive and am not interested in using an iTunes or any other website account.

My question is basically just, what do I NEED to DL, if anything, to use my new (used) player?

Thanks, and I hope to find lots of good advice here! :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users