Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Little-to-no access to my godaddy domains from main home computer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dburd52

dburd52

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 AM

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

Most often when trying to access my domains hosted by godaddy (WordPress or non WordPress) for viewing or editing, the browser (IE 8.0, Firefox or Google Chrome) times out with the "Oops...!" message.  Odd thing is that this only occurs on my WinXP desktop computer and access to all other domains on the net is just fine.  My laptop and all friends around the country are able to access my godaddy domains just fine.  Pings are unobstructed and ftp access is fine.  Problem seems to be only with web browsers.  I can pinpoint when this behavior began and have run Malwarebytes and AVG to scan my hard drive.  Neither succeded in fixing the problem.  I'm baffled?  any ideas?

Edited by dburd52, 10 March 2013 - 01:37 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users