Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Helllp! (cont'd)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 Batmandame

Batmandame

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 AM

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:23 AM

Hi guys and gals.

I caught some sort of nasty malware that was redirecting most (not all) of my clicks to odd and seemingly random websites, or occasionally just giving me the "cannot display this webpage" treatment. browsing was extremely slow, startup took almost 10 mins, shutdown took forever. This behavior appeared shortly after a nasty altercation (not my fault, long story tho) with my next-door neighbor, whose son runs a computer repair shop across the street. Maybe a coincidence, but I thought it worth mentioning because my netgear router's password also "disappeared" at about the same time as I noticed the crazy behavior. So I did what usually works when my wife or kids get something infected:  Downloaded r kill, combofix, and malwarebytes to the desktop, renaming combofix. Booted into safe mode, ran r kill, then combofix. combofix saved a huge log, a log of "reg loading points" that to me normally seems to indicate the degree of infection. Malwarebytes, however, runs for a few minutes and suddenly displays the message " scan in progress, are you sure you want to abort?" when I click "no" it just sits there, and does not continue. I am writing this on the computer now, (after reboot and normal start) and, although it seems much better, I'd like to know if you guys can shed some like on what just happened, and is it "fixed". I'll post the combofix log, if needed, and intend to change my router once I know my computer is clean.

Anyone shed light on this subject would be GREATLY appreciated, and will help an old man sleep at night.

THANKS!

Forgot to add that this is a very old hp desktop running xp home edition, 2gb memory, sp3 installed, set to update daily automatically, hard drive only 1/3 used

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 AM

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

Hello Batmandame

Welcome to The Forums!!

Around here they call me Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your malware problems.

Very Important --> Please read this post completely, I have spent my time to put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier, faster and smoother for both of us!

• Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
    • We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.
  • Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
    • Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.
  • Please read every post completely before doing anything.
    • Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.
  • Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
    • A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.
NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the "Follow This Topic" Button, make sure that the "Receive notification" box is checked and that it is set to "Instantly" - This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.

NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.

NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.

These are the programs I would like you to run next, if you have any problems with these just skip it and run the next one.

-Security Check-
  • Download Security Check by screen317 from here.
    • Save it to your Desktop.
    • Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
    • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
-AdwCleaner-
  • Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
    • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
    • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    • Click on Delete.
    • Confirm each time with Ok.
    • Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
    • Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
    • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
--RogueKiller--
  • Download & SAVE to your Desktop RogueKiller or from here
    • Quit all programs that you may have started.
    • Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
    • For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select "Run as Administrator to start"
    • For Windows XP, double-click to start.
    • Wait until Prescan has finished ...
    • Then Click on "Scan" button
    • Wait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"
    • click on "delete"
    • Wait until the Status box shows "Deleting Finished"
    • Click on "Report" and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.
    • The log should be found in RKreport[1].txt on your Desktop
    • Exit/Close RogueKiller+
Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#3 Batmandame

Batmandame
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

shutdown and startup much better, but still sluggisg (7 min restart) browsing still connects slow (optimum online boost plus)

here are the logs: Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.61 
 Windows XP Service Pack 3 x86  
 Internet Explorer 8 
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
 Windows Firewall Enabled! 
 ITESetup     
 Microsoft Security Essentials   
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.70.0.1100 
 CCleaner    
 Java™ 6 Update 21 
 Java™ 6 Update 31 
 Java version out of Date!
 Adobe Flash Player  11.6.602.171 
 Adobe Reader 10.1.3 Adobe Reader out of Date! 
 Mozilla Firefox 15.0.1 Firefox out of Date! 
 Google Chrome 25.0.1364.160 
 Google Chrome 25.0.1364.97 
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent```````` 
 Microsoft Security Essentials MSMpEng.exe
 Microsoft Security Essentials msseces.exe
`````````````````System Health check`````````````````
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C:: 11% Defragment your hard drive soon! (Do NOT defrag if SSD!)
[b][u]````````````````````End of Log``

RogueKiller V8.5.2 [Mar  9 2013] by Tigzy
mail : tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com
Feedback : http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/files/file/413-roguekiller/
Blog : http://tigzyrk.blogspot.com/

Operating System : Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3) 32 bits version
Started in : Normal mode
User : Owner [Admin rights]
Mode : Scan -- Date : 03/11/2013 19:14:38
| ARK || FAK || MBR |

¤¤¤ Bad processes : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Registry Entries : 4 ¤¤¤
[HJPOL] HKLM\[...]\System : DisableRegistryTools (0) -> FOUND
[HJ DESK] HKCU\[...]\ClassicStartMenu : {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} (1) -> FOUND
[HJ DESK] HKCU\[...]\NewStartPanel : {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} (1) -> FOUND
[HJ DESK] HKLM\[...]\NewStartPanel : {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} (1) -> FOUND

¤¤¤ Particular Files / Folders: ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Driver : [LOADED] ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ HOSTS File: ¤¤¤
--> C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

127.0.0.1       localhost

¤¤¤ MBR Check: ¤¤¤

+++++ PhysicalDrive0: Maxtor 4R080L0 +++++
--- User ---
[MBR] c02aa5ee547cf0620e5a2e357d70d5c3
[BSP] 79271426f6188decb75871355a2f7c57 : Windows XP MBR Code
Partition table:
0 - [ACTIVE] NTFS (0x07) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 63 | Size: 78154 Mo
User = LL1 ... OK!
User = LL2 ... OK!

Finished : << RKreport[1]_S_03112013_02d1914.txt >>
RKreport[1]_S_03112013_02d1914.txt

# AdwCleaner v2.114 - Logfile created 03/11/2013 at 19:01:42
# Updated 05/03/2013 by Xplode
# Operating system : Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (32 bits)
# User : Owner - DAME
# Boot Mode : Normal
# Running from : C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\bleep2\adwcleaner.exe
# Option [Delete]

***** [Services] *****

***** [Files / Folders] *****

***** [Registry] *****

***** [Internet Browsers] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v8.0.6001.18702

[OK] Registry is clean.

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v15.0.1 (en-US)

File : C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rjecr0jd.default\prefs.js

[OK] File is clean.

File : C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\b944ph3f.default\prefs.js

[OK] File is clean.

-\\ Google Chrome v25.0.1364.160

File : C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences

[OK] File is clean.

AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [26109 octets] - [11/03/2013 18:39:28]
AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [26840 octets] - [11/03/2013 18:40:48]
AdwCleaner[S2].txt - [1273 octets] - [11/03/2013 18:51:47]
AdwCleaner[S3].txt - [1204 octets] - [11/03/2013 19:01:42]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[S3].txt - [1264 octets] ##########

I hope this helps, but the computer is just as slow. I have had no redirects so far!

#4 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

Hello Batmandame

I Would like you to do the following.

Please print out or make a copy in notepad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

Run Combofix:

You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)

Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<

Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.

You can download Combofix from one of these links. I want you to save it to the desktop and run it from there.1. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
When finished, it will produce a report for you.

Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

Note 2: If you receive an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer

"information and logs"
  • In your next post I need the following
  • Log from Combofix
  • let me know of any problems you may have had
  • How is the computer doing now?

• Gringo

I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

#5 Batmandame

Batmandame
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:28 AM

Hi Gringo! 

Tired to turn on computer to run combofix as instructed, but did not get a chance to. Now it will not load windows in normal, safe, or safe with networking. In each case, it seems to boot fine, windows starts to load, and just when you'd expect the desktop to appear, instead I get a blue screen that says:

stop c0000218{registry file failure}

the registry cannot load the hive (file):

\systemroot\system32\config\software

or its log or alternate

it is corrupt, absent, or not writable.

Beginning dump of physical memory

physical memory dump complete

contact your system administrator.

How screwed am I ?

#6 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:29 AM

Please do this......

Copy the green bolded into notepad and save it to your flash drive. Name it OTLscript.

netsvcs
msconfig
safebootminimal
safebootnetwork
activex
drivers32
%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.
%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.exe /s
%APPDATA%\*.
%APPDATA%\*.exe /s
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
/md5start
userinit.exe
eventlog.dll
scecli.dll
netlogon.dll
cngaudit.dll
sceclt.dll
ntelogon.dll
logevent.dll
iaStor.sys
nvstor.sys
atapi.sys
IdeChnDr.sys
viasraid.sys
AGP440.sys
vaxscsi.sys
nvatabus.sys
viamraid.sys
nvata.sys
nvgts.sys
iastorv.sys
ViPrt.sys
eNetHook.dll
ahcix86.sys
KR10N.sys
nvstor32.sys
ahcix86s.sys
/md5stop
%systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
%systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
%systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles

Next.......
  • Download OTLPE from either location and save it to your desktop:

http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTLPEStd.exe
    http://ottools.noahdfear.net/OTLPEStd.exe
  • Double click the OTLPENet icon on your desktop
  • "Do you want to burn the CD?" choose Yes
  • ImgBurn will automatically extract and load the OTLPE Iso to be burned to CD
  • Place a blank CD in your CD-Rom
  • Click imgbrn.png to start the burn process
  • You will see a dialog "Operation successfully completed"
  • Boot the non-working computer using the boot CD you just created
  • In order to do so, the computer must be set to boot from the CD first

Note : For information click here
  • Your system should now display a REATOGO-X-PE desktop.
  • Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
  • When asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes
  • Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK
  • OTL should now start
  • Plug in your flash drive
  • Under the Custom Scan box copy and paste the contents of the OTLscript you saved to your flash drive
  • Push runscanbutton.png
  • When finished, the file will be saved in drive C:\OTL.txt
  • Copy this file to your USB drive.
  • Please post the contents of the C:\OTL.txt file in your next reply.

#7 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:58 AM

Greetings

I have not heard from you in a couple of days so I am coming by to check on you to see if you are having problems or you just need some more time.

Also to remind you that it is very important that we finish the process completely so as to not get reinfected. I will let you know when we are complete and I will ask to remove our tools

Gringo

#8 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:35 AM

Hello

48 Hour bump

It has been more than 48 hours since my last post.
  • do you still need help with this?
  • do you need more time?
  • are you having problems following my instructions?
  • if after 48hrs you have not replied to this thread then it will have to be closed!

• Gringo

#9 Batmandame

Batmandame
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:21 AM

Hi Gringo!

Sorry, I got called out of town for awhile, but I am back and still interested in getting my issue resolved. Sorry to keep you waiting, please don't close yet. I'll be following your last instructions this afternoon, and will post response asap. (this evening, I guess). Thanks again for all your help so far. Well, here goes....

#10 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

no problem and thanks for letting me know

gringo

#11 Batmandame

Batmandame
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

Hey gringo, I used another working computer (this one) to copy script to flash drive and burn dvd of the downloaded reatogo stuff. When I tried to boot the infected comp to the dvd, it tried to load the files, but at the end of the loading process it gave this message: "file hptmv6.sy_ is corrupted. (press any key to continue). [the second link for reatogo did not lead to any page, gave a 'cannot find page' error]

I have a hard drive adapter that I connected the hard drive to my working computer via usb. (was going to try to import pics, at least.) No soap. cannot access files. But when connected it shows up in "my computer" as hard drive 'e'. Just wondering if that gives us an alternative.

#12 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:42 AM

Try this please. You will need a USB drive.

Download http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/unetbootin-xpud-windows-latest.exe & http://noahdfear.net/downloads/bootable/xPUD/xpud-0.9.2.iso to the desktop of your clean computer
  • Insert your USB drive
  • Press Start > My Computer > right click your USB drive > choose Format > Quick format
  • Double click the unetbootin-xpud-windows-387.exe that you just downloaded
  • Press Run then OK
  • Select the DiskImage option then click the browse button located on the right side of the textbox field.
  • Browse to and select the xpud-0.9.2.iso file you downloaded
  • Verify the correct drive letter is selected for your USB device then click OK
  • It will install a little bootable OS on your USB device
  • Once the files have been written to the device you will be prompted to reboot ~ do not reboot and instead just Exit the UNetbootin interface
  • After it has completed do not choose to reboot the clean computer simply close the installer
  • Next download http://noahdfear.net/downloads/driver.sh to your USB
  • Remove the USB and insert it in the sick computer
  • Boot the Sick computer
  • Press F12 and choose to boot from the USB
  • Follow the prompts
  • A Welcome to xPUD screen will appear
  • Press File
  • Expand mnt
  • sda1,2...usually corresponds to your HDD
  • sdb1 is likely your USB
  • Click on the folder that represents your USB drive (sdb1 ?)
  • Confirm that you see driver.sh that you downloaded there
  • Press Tool at the top
  • Choose Open Terminal
  • Type bash driver.sh
  • Press Enter
  • After it has finished a report will be located on your USB drive named report.txt
  • Remove the USB drive and insert back in your working computer and navigate to report.txt

Please note - all text entries are case sensitive
  • Copy and paste the report.txt for my review

#13 Batmandame

Batmandame
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

Hi Gringo, sorry to be such a pain.

I was careful to follow your instructions to the letter. everything went well up to the 'f12' part--I assumed I should be setting the boot device priority (F1). I have first-thru-fourth boot device choices,(each choosing betw. floppy, LS120, harddisk, cdrom, zip100, lan, USB-FDD, USB-ZIP). After that, a hard disk boot priority option which, when opened, gives me option of my hard drive OR 'bootable add-in card".  So here's what I did. (didnt know if I should use usb-fdd or usb-zip). so I set all 4 to usbzip-(no good, it tried to boot from harddrive) set all 4 to usb-fdd (same result), set 1 and 3 to zip and 2 and 4 to fdd with hard drive boot priority to bootable add-in card and got message "disk boot failure, insert system disk and press enter".

So you can check if I set up flash drive right, I stuck it back in clean computer, and the files on it are:

(folder)boot
(folder)opt
(file)driver.sh
(file)ldlinux.sys
(file)syslinux.cfg
(file)vesamenu.c32

Did I mess up somewhere loading up my flash drive? What should all my boot device settings be set to?

If it matters, sick comp is old HP with xp home, clean one is emachine with Vista home prem.

#14 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

Lets try with a CD and see if we have better luck

Try this please. You will need a USB drive.

Download GETxPUD.exe to the desktop of your clean computer
  • Run GETxPUD.exe
  • A new folder will appear on the desktop.
  • Open the GETxPUD folder and click on the get&burn.bat
  • The program will download xpud_0.9.2.iso, and upon finished will open BurnCDCC ready to burn the image.
  • Click on Start and follow the prompts to burn the image to a CD.
  • Next download driver.sh to your USB drive
  • Remove the USB & CD and insert it in the sick computer
  • Boot the Sick computer with the CD you just burned
  • The computer must be set to boot from the CD
  • Gently tap F12 and choose to boot from the CD
  • Follow the prompts
  • A Welcome to xPUD screen will appear
  • Press File
  • Expand mnt
  • sda1,2...usually corresponds to your HDD
  • sdb1 is likely your USB
  • Click on the folder that represents your USB drive (sdb1 ?)
  • Confirm that you see driver.sh that you downloaded there
  • Press Tool at the top
  • Choose Open Terminal
  • Type bash driver.sh
  • Press Enter
  • After it has finished a report will be located on your USB drive named report.txt
  • Remove the USB drive and insert it back in your working computer and navigate to report.txt

Please note - all text entries are case sensitive
  • Copy and paste the report.txt for my review

#15 Batmandame

Batmandame
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:57 AM

ok Gringo, all went well, here is report:

Mon Mar 25 09:48:49 UTC 2013
Driver report for /mnt/sda1/WINDOWS/system32/drivers

c1536905ad2067812a238bce998f4bff  1394bus.sys
Microsoft Corporation

9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5  acpiec.sys
Microsoft Corporation

8fd99680a539792a30e97944fdaecf17  acpi.sys
Microsoft Corporation

bcdf72dce41874b3ad9143d537b493b2  AE1200xp.sys
Broadcom Corporation

8bed39e3c35d6a489438b8141717a557  aec.sys
Microsoft Corporation

fe3ea6e9afc1a78e6edca121e006afb7  afc.sys
Arcsoft

1e44bc1e83d8fd2305f8d452db109cf9  afd.sys
Microsoft Corporation

08fd04aa961bdc77fb983f328334e3d7  agp440.sys
Microsoft Corporation

03a7e0922acfe1b07d5db2eeb0773063  agpcpq.sys
Microsoft Corporation

8d6c30e515717248e0e52b85fd7ac466  ALCXWDM.SYS
Realtek Semiconductor

cb08aed0de2dd889a8a820cd8082d83c  alim1541.sys
Microsoft Corporation

95b4fb835e28aa1336ceeb07fd5b9398  amdagp.sys
Advanced Micro Devices

d7701d7e72243286cc88c9973d891057  amdk6.sys
Microsoft Corporation

8fce268cdbdd83b23419d1f35f42c7b1  amdk7.sys
Microsoft Corporation

cbd09ed9cf6822177ee85aea4d8816a2  ANDROIDUSB.sys
tH`VS_VERSION_INFOaaanStringFileInfoJBBCompanyNameHTC,CorporationDFileDescriptionADBInterfaceLFileVersion.builtby:WinDDKvInternalNameHTCAND.sysr'LegalCopyrightHTC,Corporation.Allrightsreserved.>vOriginalFilenameHTCAND.sysDProductNameHTCDeviceDriver.ProductVersion.DVarFileInfo$Translationt

35a6a419d7526f5cf824afb23afa08d6  ArcSoftKsUFilter.sys
bH`VS_VERSION_INFO?baStringFileInfob*tCommentsFori<CompanyNameArcSoft,Inc.(FileDescriptiontFileVersion...JInternalNameArcSoftKsUFilter.sysf!LegalCopyrightCopyright©ArcSoft,Inc.(LegalTrademarksROriginalFilenameArcSoftKsUFilter.sysPrivateBuildProductNameArcSoftMagic-iVisualEffecttProductVersion...SpecialBuildDVarFileInfo$Translationt*

b5b8a80875c1dededa8b02765642c32f  arp1394.sys
Microsoft Corporation

b153affac761e7f5fcfa822b9c4e97bc  asyncmac.sys
Microsoft Corporation

9f3a2f5aa6875c72bf062c712cfa2674  atapi.sys
Microsoft Corporation

d649c57da6fa762c64013747e5d7d2d6  ati1btxx.sys
ATI Technologies

60b6aa2dc1521da343f781b70eb7895a  ati1mdxx.sys
ATI Technologies

6fdc61e8e8e17f6ecc2d9a10fa8df347  ati1pdxx.sys
ATI Technologies

9d318099bf3876a4af4bc75966d27603  ati1raxx.sys
ATI Technologies

bcaf267b10620f8c93f6e87ab726e145  ati1rvxx.sys
ATI Technologies

dac7d785cf62f5bd41441e9d6f5a6efe  ati1snxx.sys
ATI Technologies

f7706dae7d101f1b19ce552d772ebfce  ati1ttxx.sys
ATI Technologies

6f714b4720dd80ffa9f8d2731594ea4c  ati1tuxx.sys
ATI Technologies

67ffbc158dd4d27ba3fc92c6acd87f73  ati1xbxx.sys
ATI Technologies

0d8cab1f08f7d3c4de228b49e12e596a  ati1xsxx.sys
ATI Technologies

2d030c2f6b036ca0bc243e1b16d924d1  ati2mtaa.sys
ATI Technologies

8759322ffc1a50569c1e5528ee8026b7  ati2mtag.sys
ATI Technologies

993e7bd6438fe989e328c6b4bca246a9  atinbtxx.sys
ATI Technologies

ed4c2bf8403f4437987c0ba09cf48716  atinmdxx.sys
ATI Technologies

e90ac2b14e98f1a4372e5891b4278784  atinpdxx.sys
ATI Technologies

da36687d701c833430605a298731410b  atinraxx.sys
ATI Technologies

a7a01b907db63898d40b0a14248ff9a2  atinrvxx.sys
ATI Technologies

ceddee2e0591894d19654d458fd3b9be  atinsnxx.sys
ATI Technologies

d80a8f6c0a717446496c3a06d33b0d9c  atinttxx.sys
ATI Technologies

edd66332608d27f4fd5069bcd0bc5164  atintuxx.sys
ATI Technologies

3e7d485cbd0b0d9f6ea2ad9442411831  atinxbxx.sys
ATI Technologies

77b575d7aab35d5908ae6ce681608d62  atinxsxx.sys
ATI Technologies

9916c1225104ba14794209cfa8012159  atmarpc.sys
Microsoft Corporation

39a0a59180f19946374275745b21aeba  atmepvc.sys
Microsoft Corporation

ae76348a2605fb197fa8ff1d6f547836  atmlane.sys
Microsoft Corporation

e7ef69b38d17ba01f914ae8f66216a38  atmuni.sys
Microsoft Corporation

d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68  audstub.sys
Microsoft Corporation

bcdf72dce41874b3ad9143d537b493b2  bcmwlhigh5.sys
Broadcom Corporation

da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9  beep.sys
Microsoft Corporation

f934d1b230f84e1d19dd00ac5a7a83ed  bridge.sys
Microsoft Corporation

5cffda921fe0c9e9ebde3150d3c81594  btblan.sys
tH`zVS_VERSION_INFObb?baStringFileInfoBLCompanyNameBelcarraTechnologies^FileDescriptionWindowsUSBLANHostDriver:rFileVersion...vInternalNameusblan.sysh"LegalCopyrightCopyright©Belcarra.->vOriginalFilenameusblan.sysPProductNameBelcarraWindowsUSBLAN>rProductVersion...VBuildDateFriOct::PSTDVarFileInfo$Translationtc

b279426e3c0c344893ed78a613a73bde  bthenum.sys
Microsoft Corporation

fca6f069597b62d42495191ace3fc6c1  bthmodem.sys
Microsoft Corporation

80602b8746d3738f5886ce3d67ef06b6  bthpan.sys
Microsoft Corporation

662bfd909447dd9cc15b1a1c366583b4  bthport.sys
Microsoft Corporation

bb68cebffd181e18a26112d1b9f90f3d  bthprint.sys
Microsoft Corporation

61364cd71ef63b0f038b7e9df00f1efa  bthusb.sys
Microsoft Corporation

248dfa5762dde38dfddbbd44149e9d7a  BVRPMPR5.SYS
bHoVS_VERSION_INFO?baStringFileInfobCommentsFCompanyNameAvanquestSoftwarel"FileDescriptionBVRPNDIS.MPRProtocolDrivervFileVersion...:rInternalNameBVRPMPR.SYSv)LegalCopyrightCopyright-AvanquestSoftware(LegalTrademarksBrOriginalFilenameBVRPMPR.SYSPrivateBuildProductNameBVRPNDISRawetherforWindows:vProductVersion...SpecialBuildDVarFileInfo$Translationt<@HL

90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9  cbidf2k.sys
Microsoft Corporation

0be5aef125be881c4f854c554f2b025c  CCDECODE.sys
Microsoft Corporation

c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b  cdaudio.sys
Microsoft Corporation

c885b02847f5d2fd45a24e219ed93b32  cdfs.sys
Microsoft Corporation

4b0a100eaf5c49ef3cca8c641431eacc  cdrom.sys
Microsoft Corporation

84853b3fd012251690570e9e7e43343f  cercsr6.sys
Adaptec

b562592b7f5759c99e179ca467ecfb4c  cinemst2.sys
Ravisent Technologies

fe47dd8fe6d7768ff94ebec6c74b2719  classpnp.sys
Microsoft Corporation

9624293e55ad405415862b504ca95b73  cpqdap01.sys
Compaq Computer Corp

f50d9bdbb25cce075e514dc07472a22f  crusoe.sys
Microsoft Corporation

e65e2353a5d74ea89971cb918eeeb2f6  diskdump.sys
Microsoft Corporation

044452051f3e02e7963599fc8f4f3e25  disk.sys
Microsoft Corporation

d992fe1274bde0f84ad826acae022a41  dmboot.sys
Microsoft Corp

7c824cf7bbde77d95c08005717a95f6f  dmio.sys
Microsoft Corp

e9317282a63ca4d188c0df5e09c6ac5f  dmload.sys
Microsoft Corp

8a208dfcf89792a484e76c40e5f50b45  dmusic.sys
Microsoft Corporation

8f5fcff8e8848afac920905fbd9d33c8  drmkaud.sys
Microsoft Corporation

6cb08593487f5701d2d2254e693eafce  drmk.sys
Microsoft Corporation

fe97d0343acfdebdd578fc67cc91fa87  dxapi.sys
Microsoft Corporation

ac7280566a7bb85cb3291f04ddc1198e  dxg.sys
Microsoft Corporation

a73f5d6705b1d820c19b18782e176efd  dxgthk.sys
Microsoft Corporation

80d1b490b60e74e002dc116ec5d41748  enum1394.sys
Microsoft Corporation

38d332a6d56af32635675f132548343e  fastfat.sys
Microsoft Corporation

92cdd60b6730b9f50f6a1a0c1f8cdc81  fdc.sys
Microsoft Corporation

d45926117eb9fa946a6af572fbe1caa3  fips.sys
Microsoft Corporation

9d27e7b80bfcdf1cdd9b555862d5e7f0  flpydisk.sys
Microsoft Corporation

b2cf4b0786f8212cb92ed2b50c6db6b0  fltmgr.sys
Microsoft Corporation

8efa9bfc940d9eb9348d9dafb839fe25  FlyUsb.sys
ttAP>LaMOFDATAMOFRESOURCENAMELVS_VERSION_INFO?aStringFileInfobCommentstCompanyNameLeapFrogTFileDescriptionFLYFusionUSBDriverbFileVersion...vInternalNameFlyUsb.sys>rLegalCopyright©LeapFrog(LegalTrademarks>vOriginalFilenameFlyUsb.sysPrivateBuildLProductNameFLYFusionUSBDriverbProductVersion...SpecialBuildDVarFileInfo$TranslationtFOMB@DS}T(CB

3e1e2bd4f39b0e2b7dc4f4d2bcc2779a  fs_rec.sys
Microsoft Corporation

455f778ee14368468560bd7cb8c854d0  fsvga.sys
Microsoft Corporation

6ac26732762483366c3969c9e4d2259d  ftdisk.sys
Microsoft Corporation

3a74c423cf6bcca6982715878f450a3b  gagp30kx.sys
Microsoft Corporation

573c7d0a32852b48f3058cfd8026f511  hdaudbus.sys
Windows Server DDK provider

7bd2de4c85eb4241eed57672b16a7d8d  hidbth.sys
Microsoft Corporation

1af592532532a402ed7c060f6954004f  hidclass.sys
Microsoft Corporation

bb1a6fb7d35a91e599973fa74a619056  hidir.sys
Microsoft Corporation

96eccf28fdbf1b2cc12725818a63628d  hidparse.sys
Microsoft Corporation

ccf82c5ec8a7326c3066de870c06daf1  hidusb.sys
Microsoft Corporation

970178e8e003eb1481293830069624b9  hsfbs2s2.sys
Conexant

74cf3f2e4e40c4a2e18d39d6300a5c24  HSF_CNXT.sys
Conexant

1225ebea76aac3c84df6c54fe5e5d8be  hsfcxts2.sys
Conexant

ebb354438a4c5a3327fb97306260714a  hsfdpsp2.sys
Conexant

698204d9c2832e53633e53a30a53fc3d  HSF_DPV.sys
Conexant

b6b0721a86e51d141ec55c3cc1ca5686  HSFHWBS2.sys
Conexant

04e3b3554076b8192a668efe88a682a1  htcnprot.sys
?bStringFileInfoB^CompanyNameWindows®WinDDKproviderfFileDescriptionRawPacketNDISProtocolDriver`FileVersion...builtby:WinDDK:rInternalNameNDISPROT.SYS.LegalCopyrightMicrosoftCorporation.Allrightsreserved.BrOriginalFilenameNDISPROT.SYSZProductNameWindows®WinDDKdriverBProductVersion...DVarFileInfo$Translationt*

f80a415ef82cd06ffaf0d971528ead38  http.sys
Microsoft Corporation

4a0b06aa8943c1e332520f7440c0aa30  i8042prt.sys
Microsoft Corporation

d4405bd2b6e95efdc8e674ed4032874f  ialmnt5.sys
Intel Corporation

083a052659f5310dd8b6a6cb05edcf8e  imapi.sys
Microsoft Corporation

b5466a9250342a7aa0cd1fba13420678  intelide.sys
Microsoft Corporation

8c953733d8f36eb2133f5bb58808b66b  intelppm.sys
Microsoft Corporation

3bb22519a194418d5fec05d800a19ad0  ip6fw.sys
Microsoft Corporation

731f22ba402ee4b62748adaf6363c182  ipfltdrv.sys
Microsoft Corporation

b87ab476dcf76e72010632b5550955f5  ipinip.sys
Microsoft Corporation

cc748ea12c6effde940ee98098bf96bb  ipnat.sys
Microsoft Corporation

23c74d75e36e7158768dd63d92789a91  ipsec.sys
Microsoft Corporation

c93c9ff7b04d772627a3646d89f7bf89  irenum.sys
Microsoft Corporation

05a299ec56e52649b1cf2fc52d20f2d7  isapnp.sys
Microsoft Corporation

a7b973de438a6b98ca7f365837d2f548  jl2005c.sys
Windows DDK provider

ad67795900aa8c05cc4570f5349e0639  jswscimd.sys
Atheros Communications

463c1ec80cd17420a542b7f36a36f128  kbdclass.sys
Microsoft Corporation

9ef487a186dea361aa06913a75b3fa99  kbdhid.sys
Microsoft Corporation

692bcf44383d056aed41b045a323d378  kmixer.sys
Microsoft Corporation

b467646c54cc746128904e1654c750c1  ksecdd.sys
Microsoft Corporation

0753515f78df7f271a5e61c20bcd36a1  ks.sys
Microsoft Corporation

b7c19ec8b0dd7efa58ad41ffeb8b8cda  Lbd.sys
Lavasoft

fa2ed4a054360f3f873c15420f1f19cc  ltmdmnt.sys
LT

629cabb0421668c9d3d402a3c3d77e14  mbam.sys
Malwarebytes Corporation

d1f8be91ed4ddb671d42e473e3fe71ab  mcd.sys
Microsoft Corporation

e246a32c445056996074a397da56e815  mdmxsdk.sys
Conexant

a7da20ab18a1bdae28b0f349e57da0d1  mf.sys
Microsoft Corporation

4ae068242760a1fb6e1a44bf4e16afa6  mnmdd.sys
Microsoft Corporation

dfcbad3cec1c5f964962ae10e0bcc8e1  modem.sys
Microsoft Corporation

35c9e97194c8cfb8430125f8dbc34d04  mouclass.sys
Microsoft Corporation

b1c303e17fb9d46e87a98e4ba6769685  mouhid.sys
Microsoft Corporation

a80b9a0bad1b73637dbcbba7df72d3fd  mountmgr.sys
Microsoft Corporation

cf105ee42e3f71e648cebb3f666e1cf0  MpFilter.sys
Microsoft Corporation

11d42bb6206f33fbb3ba0288d3ef81bd  mrxdav.sys
Microsoft Corporation

7d304a5eb4344ebeeab53a2fe3ffb9f0  mrxsmb.sys
Microsoft Corporation

c941ea2454ba8350021d774daf0f1027  msfs.sys
Microsoft Corporation

0a02c63c8b144bd8c86b103dee7c86a2  msgpc.sys
Microsoft Corporation

d1575e71568f4d9e14ca56b7b0453bf1  mskssrv.sys
Microsoft Corporation

325bb26842fc7ccc1fcce2c457317f3e  mspclock.sys
Microsoft Corporation

bad59648ba099da4a17680b39730cb3d  mspqm.sys
Microsoft Corporation

af5f4f3f14a8ea2c26de30f7a1e17136  mssmbios.sys
Microsoft Corporation

e53736a9e30c45fa9e7b5eac55056d1d  MSTEE.sys
Microsoft Corporation

c53775780148884ac87c455489a0c070  mtlmnt5.sys
Smart Link

54886a652bf5685192141df304e923fd  mtlstrm.sys
Smart Link

6dda78a0be692b61b668fab860f276cf  mtxparhm.sys
Matrox Graphics

de6a75f5c270e756c5508d94b6cf68f5  mup.sys
Microsoft Corporation

b538dcd9816ea35fa4f637cfc261aaa8  mutohpen.sys
Microsoft Corporation

5b50f1b2a2ed47d560577b221da734db  NABTSFEC.sys
Microsoft Corporation

7ff1f1fd8609c149aa432f95a8163d97  NdisIP.sys
Microsoft Corporation

1df7f42665c94b825322fae71721130d  ndis.sys
Microsoft Corporation

0109c4f3850dfbab279542515386ae22  ndistapi.sys
Microsoft Corporation

f927a4434c5028758a842943ef1a3849  ndisuio.sys
Microsoft Corporation

edc1531a49c80614b2cfda43ca8659ab  ndiswan.sys
Microsoft Corporation

9282bd12dfb069d3889eb3fcc1000a9b  ndproxy.sys
Microsoft Corporation

5d81cf9a2f1a3a756b66cf684911cdf0  netbios.sys
Microsoft Corporation

74b2b2f5bea5e9a3dc021d685551bd3d  netbt.sys
Microsoft Corporation

e9e47cfb2d461fa0fc75b7a74c6383ea  nic1394.sys
Microsoft Corporation

be984d604d91c217355cdd3737aad25d  nikedrv.sys
Diamond Multimedia Systems

1e421a6bcf2203cc61b821ada9de878b  nmnt.sys
Microsoft Corporation

3182d64ae053d6fb034f44b6def8034a  npfs.sys
Microsoft Corporation

78a08dd6a8d65e697c18e1db01c5cdca  ntfs.sys
Microsoft Corporation

576b34ceae5b7e5d9fd2775e93b3db53  ntmtlfax.sys
Smart Link

73c1e1f395918bc2c6dd67af7591a3ad  null.sys
Microsoft Corporation

2b298519edbfcf451d43e0f1e8f1006d  nv4_mini.sys
NVIDIA Corporation

b305f3fad35083837ef46a0bbce2fc57  nwlnkflt.sys
Microsoft Corporation

c99b3415198d1aab7227f2c88fd664b9  nwlnkfwd.sys
Microsoft Corporation

8b8b1be2dba4025da6786c645f77f123  nwlnkipx.sys
Microsoft Corporation

56d34a67c05e94e16377c60609741ff8  nwlnknb.sys
Microsoft Corporation

c0bb7d1615e1acbdc99757f6ceaf8cf0  nwlnkspx.sys
Microsoft Corporation

ca33832df41afb202ee7aeb05145922f  ohci1394.sys
Microsoft Corporation

4bb30ddc53ebc76895e38694580cdfe9  oprghdlr.sys
Microsoft Corporation

c90018bafdc7098619a4a95b046b30f3  p3.sys
Microsoft Corporation

2085d5168fc0c56bb13304d180d244b6  PA707UCM.SYS
HJVS_VERSION_INFO?PStringFileInfo,bHCompanyNamePixArtImagingInc.:tFileDescriptionPAUCMbFileVersion,,,tInternalNamePAUCMFLegalCopyrightCopyrightcBrOriginalFilenamePAUCM.SYSZProductNamePixArtImagingInc.PAUCM<bProductVersion,,,DVarFileInfo$Translation

81a0921e2a3fdcf840e43af64bf96ea2  PAC7302.SYS
HVS_VERSION_INFO?@StringFileInfobHCompanyNamePixArtImagingInc.bFileDescriptionPACbFileVersion,,,bInternalNamePACFLegalCopyrightCopyrightc@bOriginalFilenamePAC.SYSXProductNamePixArtImagingInc.PAC<bProductVersion,,,DVarFileInfo$Translation

5575faf8f97ce5e713d108c2a58d7c7c  parport.sys
Microsoft Corporation

beb3ba25197665d82ec7065b724171c6  partmgr.sys
Microsoft Corporation

70e98b3fd8e963a6a46a2e6247e0bea1  parvdm.sys
Microsoft Corporation

ccf5f451bb1a5a2a522a76e670000ff0  pciide.sys
Microsoft Corporation

52e60f29221d0d1ac16737e8dbf7c3e9  pciidex.sys
Microsoft Corporation

a219903ccf74233761d92bef471a07b1  pci.sys
Microsoft Corporation

9e89ef60e9ee05e3f2eef2da7397f1c1  pcmcia.sys
Microsoft Corporation

e82a496c3961efc6828b508c310ce98f  portcls.sys
Microsoft Corporation

a32bebaf723557681bfc6bd93e98bd26  processr.sys
Microsoft Corporation

09298ec810b07e5d582cb3a3f9255424  psched.sys
Microsoft Corporation

80d317bd1c3dbc5d4fe7b1678c60cadd  ptilink.sys
 Parallel Technologies

fe0d99d6f31e4fad8159f690d68ded9c  rasacd.sys
Microsoft Corporation

11b4a627bc9614b885c4969bfa5ff8a6  rasl2tp.sys
Microsoft Corporation

5bc962f2654137c9909c3d4603587dee  raspppoe.sys
Microsoft Corporation

efeec01b1d3cf84f16ddd24d9d9d8f99  raspptp.sys
Microsoft Corporation

fdbb1d60066fcfbb7452fd8f9829b242  raspti.sys
Microsoft Corporation

01524cd237223b18adbb48f70083f101  rawwan.sys
Microsoft Corporation

7ad224ad1a1437fe28d89cf22b17780a  rdbss.sys
Microsoft Corporation

4912d5b403614ce99c28420f75353332  rdpcdd.sys
Microsoft Corporation

15cabd0f7c00c47c70124907916af3f1  rdpdr.sys
Microsoft Corporation

43af5212bd8fb5ba6eed9754358bd8f7  rdpwd.sys
Microsoft Corporation

e9aaa0092d74a9d371659c4c38882e12  recagent.sys
Smart Link

f828dd7e1419b6653894a8f97a0094c5  redbook.sys
Microsoft Corporation

851c30df2807fcfa21e4c681a7d6440e  rfcomm.sys
Microsoft Corporation

2c4fb2e9f039287767c384e46ee91030  RimSerial.sys
Research in Motion

a56fe08ec7473e8580a390bb1081cdd7  rio8drv.sys

0a854df84c77a0be205bfeab2ae4f0ec  riodrv.sys

96f7a9a7bf0c9c0440a967440065d33c  rmcast.sys
Microsoft Corporation

601844cbcf617ff8c868130ca5b2039d  rndismp.sys
Microsoft Corporation

726548542afeca56257ff01eb13bb6d7  rndismpx.sys
Microsoft Corporation

d8b0b4ade32574b2d9c5cc34dc0dbbe7  rootmdm.sys
Microsoft Corporation

ee5ad71a1f576d4d58d8d014560eb856  rt2870.sys
Ralink Technology

d507c1400284176573224903819ffda3  RTL8139.sys
Realtek Semiconductor

ba11d5f61a74e156bf6f33dddd1ad1ce  RTL8192su.sys
Realtek Semiconductor

3529828ec571fb2f64f6b142f9109993  Rtnicxp.sys
Realtek Semiconductor

0dbcc071a268e0340a2ba6bdd98bace4  s3gnbm.sys
SGraphics

0505da5d357f18a5d42fc5dede6bc9a0  SBREDrv.sys
m?nStringFileInfoeBCompanyNameSunbeltSoftwarePFileDescriptionAnti-RootkitEnginetFileVersion..tInternalNameSBRE.sys=LegalCopyrightCopyright-SunbeltSoftware.Allrightsreserved.LegalTrademarksSUNBELTSOFTWAREandthe"S"logoareregisteredtrademarksofSunbeltSoftware.CounterSpySDKisatrademarkofSunbeltSoftware.:tOriginalFilenameSBRE.sysvProductNameCounterSpytProductVersion..VProductBuildDate//::AMDVarFileInfo$TranslationtPADDINGXXPAD

bc7c602a9202429d37ccd07e7ebb6404  scdemu.sys
tH`VS_VERSION_INFO?StringFileInfobHCommentshttp://www.poweriso.comFCompanyNamePowerSoftwareLtdVFileDescriptionPowerISOVirtualDrivevFileVersion,,,.aInternalNameSCDEMUTLegalCopyrightCopyright©-(LegalTrademarks>vOriginalFilenamescdemu.sysPrivateBuild.aProductNamescdemu:vProductVersion,,,SpecialBuildDVarFileInfo$TranslationtL/;

76c465f570e90c28942d52ccb2580a10  scsiport.sys
Microsoft Corporation

8d04819a3ce51b9eb47e5689b44d43c4  sdbus.sys
Microsoft Corporation

90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677  secdrv.sys
Macrovision Corporation

0f29512ccd6bead730039fb4bd2c85ce  serenum.sys
Microsoft Corporation

cca207a8896d4c6a0c9ce29a4ae411a7  serial.sys
Microsoft Corporation

a9573045baa16eab9b1085205b82f1ed  serscan.sys
Microsoft Corporation

0fa803c64df0914b41f807ea276bf2a6  sffdisk.sys
Microsoft Corporation

d66d22d76878bf3483a6be30183fb648  sffp_mmc.sys
Microsoft Corporation

c17c331e435ed8737525c86a7557b3ac  sffp_sd.sys
Microsoft Corporation

8e6b8c671615d126fdc553d1e2de5562  sfloppy.sys
Microsoft Corporation

6b33d0ebd30db32e27d1d78fe946a754  sisagp.sys
Silicon Integrated Systems

866d538ebe33709a5c9f5c62b73b7d14  SLIP.sys
Microsoft Corporation

d9673011648a71ed1e1f77b831bc85e6  slnt7554.sys
Smart Link

2c1779c0feb1f4a6033600305eba623a  slntamr.sys
Smart Link

f9b8e30e82ee95cf3e1d3e495599b99c  slnthal.sys
Smart Link

db56bb2c55723815cf549d7fc50cfceb  slwdmsup.sys
Smart Link

895be38a993b9bd5abbe570d63d88a2e  smbali.sys
Microsoft Corporation

017daecf0ed3aa731313433601ec40fa  smclib.sys
Microsoft Corporation

489703624dac94ed943c2abda022a1cd  sonydcam.sys
Microsoft Corporation

ab8b92451ecb048a4d1de7c3ffcb4a9f  splitter.sys
Microsoft Corporation

76bb022c2fb6902fd5bdd4f78fc13a5d  sr.sys
Microsoft Corporation

47ddfc2f003f7f9f0592c6874962a2e7  srv.sys
Microsoft Corporation

77813007ba6265c4b6098187e6ed79d2  StreamIP.sys
Microsoft Corporation

3e5d89099ded9e86e5639f411693218f  stream.sys
Microsoft Corporation

3941d127aef12e93addf6fe6ee027e0f  swenum.sys
Microsoft Corporation

8ce882bcc6cf8a62f2b2323d95cb3d01  swmidi.sys
Microsoft Corporation

8b83f3ed0f1688b4958f77cd6d2bf290  sysaudio.sys
Microsoft Corporation

fd6093e3decd925f1cffc8a0dd539d72  tape.sys
Microsoft Corporation

4e53bbcc4be37d7a4bd6ef1098c89ff7  tcpip6.sys
Microsoft Corporation

9aefa14bd6b182d61e3119fa5f436d3d  tcpip.sys
Microsoft Corporation

0539d5e53587f82d1b4fd74c5be205cf  tdi.sys
Microsoft Corporation

6471a66807f5e104e4885f5b67349397  tdpipe.sys
Microsoft Corporation

c56b6d0402371cf3700eb322ef3aaf61  tdtcp.sys
Microsoft Corporation

9101fffcfccd1a30e870a5b8a9091b10  teamviewervpn.sys
tH`ZHHVS_VERSION_INFOtt?bStringFileInfoB@CompanyNameTeamViewerGmbHdFileDescriptionTeamViewerVPNNetworkAdapterZFileVersion._rc/builtby:WinDDKDInternalNameteamviewervpn.sysDLegalCopyrightTeamViewerGmbHLOriginalFilenameteamviewervpn.sysProductNameTeamViewerVPNNetworkAdapter<bProductVersion._rc/DVarFileInfo$Translationt*

88155247177638048422893737429d9e  termdd.sys
Microsoft Corporation

699450901c5ccfd82357cbc531cedd23  tosdvd.sys
Microsoft Corporation

d74a8ec75305f1d3cfde7c7fc1bd62a9  tsbvcap.sys
Toshiba Corporation

8f861eda21c05857eb8197300a92501c  tunmp.sys
Microsoft Corporation

d85938f272d1bcf3db3a31fc0a048928  uagp35.sys
Microsoft Corporation

5787b80c2e3c5e2f56c2a233d91fa2c9  udfs.sys
Microsoft Corporation

402ddc88356b1bac0ee3dd1580c76a31  update.sys
Microsoft Corporation

bee793d4a059caea55d6ac20e19b3a8f  usb8023.sys
Microsoft Corporation

b6cc50279d6cd28e090a5d33244adc9a  usb8023x.sys
Microsoft Corporation

e919708db44ed8543a7c017953148330  USBAUDIO.sys
Microsoft Corporation

ce97845d2e3f0d274b8bac1ed07c6149  usbcamd2.sys
Microsoft Corporation

1c1a47b40c23358245aa8d0443b6935e  usbcamd.sys
Microsoft Corporation

173f317ce0db8e21322e71b7e60a27e8  usbccgp.sys
Microsoft Corporation

596eb39b50d6ebd9b734dc4ae0544693  usbd.sys
Microsoft Corporation

65dcf09d0e37d4c6b11b5b0b76d470a7  usbehci.sys
Microsoft Corporation

1ab3cdde553b6e064d2e754efe20285c  usbhub.sys
Microsoft Corporation

290913dc4f1125e5a82de52579a44c43  usbintel.sys
Microsoft Corporation

791912e524cc2cc6f50b5f2b52d1eb71  usbport.sys
Microsoft Corporation

a717c8721046828520c9edf31288fc00  usbprint.sys
Microsoft Corporation

a0b8cf9deb1184fbdd20784a58fa75d4  usbscan.sys
Microsoft Corporation

a32426d9b14a089eaa1d922e0c5801a9  usbstor.sys
Microsoft Corporation

26496f9dee2d787fc3e61ad54821ffe6  usbuhci.sys
Microsoft Corporation

63bbfca7f390f4c49ed4b96bfb1633e0  usbvideo.sys
Microsoft Corporation

de6524e0bdd1be34a1333ce17cdfdc8e  VBoxDrv.sys
tHVS_VERSION_INFO?aStringFileInfojbFCompanyNameOracleCorporationFileDescriptionVirtualBoxSupportDriver:rFileVersion...rbInternalNameVBoxDrv.sysz+LegalCopyrightCopyright©-OracleCorporation@bOriginalFilenameVBoxDrv.sys>ProductNameSunVirtualBox>rProductVersion...rDVarFileInfo$Translationt

19a681a886c35bafa41a674491368b9a  VBoxNetAdp.sys
tH^ddVS_VERSION_INFO?StringFileInfobFCompanyNameOracleCorporation,FileDescriptionVirtualBoxHost-OnlyNetworkAdapterDriver:rFileVersion...r>InternalNameVBoxNetAdp.sysz+LegalCopyrightCopyright©-OracleCorporationFOriginalFilenameVBoxNetAdp.sys>ProductNameSunVirtualBox>rProductVersion...rDVarFileInfo$Translationt*

3dbbf199aa3f5aa70d87d325c3b46286  VBoxUSBMon.sys
tHHHVS_VERSION_INFO?aStringFileInfobFCompanyNameOracleCorporationdFileDescriptionVirtualBoxUSBMonitorDriver:rFileVersion...r>InternalNameVBoxUSBMon.sysz+LegalCopyrightCopyright©-OracleCorporationFOriginalFilenameVBoxUSBMon.sys>ProductNameSunVirtualBox>rProductVersion...rDVarFileInfo$TranslationtP!

55e01061c74a8cefff58dc36114a8d3f  vdmindvd.sys
Ravisent Technologies

0d3a8fafceacd8b7625cd549757a7df1  vga.sys
Microsoft Corporation

754292ce5848b3738281b4f3607eaef4  viaagp.sys
Microsoft Corporation

e28726b72c46821a28830e077d39a55b  videoprt.sys
Microsoft Corporation

4c8fcb5cc53aab716d810740fe59d025  volsnap.sys
Microsoft Corporation

aced8c149b30f8496c237bcba3727b48  wacompen.sys
Microsoft Corporation

0308aef61941e4af478fa1a0f83812f5  wadv07nt.sys
Intel Corporation

714038a8aa5de08e12062202cd7eaeb5  wadv08nt.sys
Intel Corporation

7bb3aa595e4507a788de1cdc63f4c8c4  wadv09nt.sys
Intel Corporation

36e6c405b6143d09687f4056fd9a0d10  wadv11nt.sys
Intel Corporation

e20b95baedb550f32dd489265c1da1f6  wanarp.sys
Microsoft Corporation

352fa0e98bc461ce1ce5d41f64db558d  watv06nt.sys
Intel Corporation

791cc45de6e50445be72e8ad6401ff45  watv10nt.sys
Intel Corporation

4769596d7cc0f5fa447d2babc239672a  wdf01000.sys
Microsoft Corporation

be682d71c4b7d7f639bf288b78f63ea0  wdfldr.sys
Microsoft Corporation

6768acf64b18196494413695f0c3a00f  wdmaud.sys
Microsoft Corporation

2f31b7f954bed437f2c75026c65caf7b  wmilib.sys
Microsoft Corporation

966860e5ea3591aa471ec9ced49dc8d2  WNA1000.sys
Atheros Communications

cf4def1bf66f06964dc0d91844239104  wpdusb.sys
Microsoft Corporation

6abe6e225adb5a751622a9cc3bc19ce8  ws2ifsl.sys
Microsoft Corporation

43f767d59bfc25d8f4fc2eb42043ec1e  wsimd.sys
Atheros Communications

c98b39829c2bbd34e454150633c62c78  WSTCODEC.SYS
Microsoft Corporation

f15feafffbb3644ccc80c5da584e6311  WudfPf.sys
Microsoft Corporation

28b524262bce6de1f7ef9f510ba3985b  WudfRd.sys
Microsoft Corporation

hey, could you give me a summary of what we are up to and what the plan is? Go ahead, even if it blows my mind...:-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users