Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everyone from Eddie of FRYEBITS LLC

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 fryebitsllc

fryebitsllc

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 PM

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:36 PM

My name is Eddie and I am currently employed with Richmond County Government in Rockingham, NC as their Systems Administrator L3 and have been recently for a little over eight years now. I used to work for McMurray Fabrics, Inc. in Aberdeen, NC as their Network Administrator and worked there for eight years as well. McMurray was my first real taste of Information Technology in a production business environment. I have over 16 years of Information Technology experience and will say that I am always learning something new every day. I have an Associate’s Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology and a Diploma in Electronic Servicing as well as many computer related extracurricular training classes under my belt. I am also currently working on getting my CCNA through HowToNetwork.net by Paul Browning’s “CCNA In 60 Days”. FRYEBITS LLC is just my little local side business to help my wife and me to get money outside our regular budget for our computers and training but I also use my company to help people get educated in computer and internet use and security and how to solve issues on their own before they have to pay out their hard earned money. Thank you and looking forward to learning and helping. Regards!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users