Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Typing Problem in Google Apps Has Returned

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dazza

Dazza

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:23 AM

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

Hi I'm back already! :unsure:

I don't no what's going on' whether I have another Virus or what" narenxp just fixed Windows Xp so it's all good! I have downloaded nothing except a Desktop Pic of an "Owl" (National Geo) that my Daughter sent to me. After that my PC started doing some of what it was doing before (see other Post) the Jarva Update issue and when I cleared the 'Recent History' via Mozz ff>Tools>Clear recent History> the problem went away? In IExplorer Search it worked okay?

I could not type anything in a Google related App eg: Gmail, Word Doc, Google Search, my keyboard went haywire every letter i typed was wrong or came up as a Symbol? 

When I tried to Copy and Paste Ctrl C  Copied Zip and Ctrl + V only opened a window "search for URL'" every time I tried to copy and Paste and if I used the Paste in the "Edit menu" it opened another URL "search Window"?

I tried Typing in my Word Program and all worked fine" until I tried to Paste it into one of the Above and it either didn't work' or if it did, it reverted to the same gobbly-gook in the App! I am at a bit of a loss there is obviously something wrong and it is recurring" can someone Help please Dazza

Edited by Dazza, 08 March 2013 - 10:49 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users