Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cloud Computing in Healthcare Thesis Brainstorming

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 truetaurus

truetaurus

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

I am in the process of trying to figure out what I could focus my masters thesis in. I would prefer to do something related to Cloud Computing in Healthcare (however if you have other ideas for a thesis title, I am all open).

Cloud computing in healthcare is a broad topic so I really need to narrow it down to something that I could research and write about. So any help brainstorming a thesis title would be appreciated.

So far I have thought along the lines of interoperability, or patient analysis. But in terms of an exact focus, i have not really come up with anything.

Some titles I have come up with (but not sure what i could research more into):

> Hospital departments interoperability using heathcare.
> The impacts of cloud computing in healthcare.
> The difficulties of integrating cloud computing in healthcare.
> Security concerns with patient information in "the cloud"

Would appreciate a few more ideas for titles or flesh some out.

Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,854 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 AM

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:30 PM

Unless the department you're in is very different from the ones I'm familiar with, you really need to change your method of coming up with a thesis.

First, identify your area or areas  of interest.

Second, research the area or areas you're interested in.  What research already exists?  What have they found?

Third, identify an area that needs needs further research

Fourth, consider what the implications of the research results will be

Orange Blossom :cherry:

The title for your thesis will develop as you do your research and writing.

Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users