Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bosd from Scheduled disc check?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Thatcrazycat

Thatcrazycat

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 PM

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

This is on an asus g73h Laptop btw: Well, this evening I was trying to spiff up my computer. I figured out that my hdd was giving me some problems, and eventually via internet I found out about bad sectors. In an effort to check and see if I had any of said bad sectors, I scheduled a disck check on C:, my main hdd. Also, I wanted to update my graphics drives so before restarting I used driver sweeper to clear those as well, so that I could install new ones. Anyways, When I booted up the disc check kinda started to run after the "starting windows" screen, for about 1 second anyways; then bam! Bosd...This continues to happen and I cannot get passed it. I tried to get into safe mode, but it freezes at CLASSPNP.sys. So I try to use system restore, but then I remember; I cant! For a while now, Ive been getting an error that says : System restore failed to extract the orignal copy from the restore point. Source %SystemRoot%/Registration Destination: ComPlusStaging. I cant restore system image; it says no system image found or something like that.. To make matters worse, I get multiple types of bosds! I noticed one said something like Rasppoe.sys "An attempt was made to execute to non-executable memory" 0x00000fc While with the other I get a different message saying something like "check to see if you have adequate disk space" and  I get error 7x00000e. I can't see much because it is so fast, but I notice that it says "The type of file is ntfs" sometimes if not all the time during the disc check. I;m in a  real bind: Can't get passed the bosd(And I have no clue why Iam getting it) cant go into safe mode, cant system restore or image restore. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users