Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Android App Ideas

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 shreenath

shreenath

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 AM

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:11 AM

Hey guys i am a freelancer and i require some great interesting and simple app ideas on android app so that i can develop it.  :welcome: 

Edited by shreenath, 08 March 2013 - 04:38 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_G4JC_*

Guest_G4JC_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:59 PM

This may not be the most simple app idea, but I would really like a GPL app that will be a frontend for a ported lighthttpd. Then you could share files and host websites right from Android over wifi, etc. :D

#3 Agglomerate

Agglomerate

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

This definitely isn't simple, but a web-browser than can actually play  FULL, DECENT flash content, rather than having browsers that are particular about what flash content they play. Also, java would be nice. This would be a very long project and other developers are probably already trying, but it's just an idea.

- Agglomerate

#4 kingen501

kingen501

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 PM

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

my roomate just got a new samsung something or other and he gets a notification when a smart tv is around that he can stream video to. i tried th mediashare app but definatly not stable and doesnt work well.

#5 answerit

answerit

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 PM

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:33 AM

How to recover the password or the patter lock using the registered mobile number or the email address?

You better design this application as recently I forgot the password of my samsung SII and I had to factory reset it, I had lost all the data 

#6 PS4AndroidHacker

PS4AndroidHacker

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 AM

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:38 AM

How about an app for bleeping computer. A lot of the other popular forums and websites have their own apps. We should get our own. And as for getting through the pattern or screen lock hook the phone up to your pc and use ADB to break through the security,I've done it plenty of times. In order to use ADB you must have the Android SDK installed on your computer.

#7 pritesh1234

pritesh1234

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:28 PM

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:40 AM

You can try to make an app for the purpose of Blogging with intuitive UI and navigation. People usually prefer application based on simple RSS feed. You can fetch the website feed and display it on the android device. Additionally, you can also connect it to the social networking sites to make it more appealing.

#8 Geoff_B

Geoff_B

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:57 PM

How about an app that lets all of us (and Governments) to spy on each others phones?  :bananas:

#9 militaruanton

militaruanton

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 AM

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:52 PM

A new app idea.

I use very often the Android operating system. One day, while using a smartphone with Android OS, I've noticed that I ran out of internal storage space. 16 GB of memory, and only internal memory, no external storage memory designed for this smartphone. I needed more memory storage for new apps and games. So, the idea hit me.

Someone should create/develop an android app that allows you (by using an OTG cable, an sd card reader and an sd card) to install apps and games (and only apps and games) on sd card (from the sd card reader).

You can eject the sd card whenever you want, but if you want to use the sd card again, to be recognized the sd card again you'll need to reset your device (turn off, then turn on).

If someone would create an android app like this, it will be huge. As CD is for PC, the same will be this thing for android devices.

#10 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,114 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:58 PM

@militaruanton This already exists. I own a first generation version of the Dash Micro SD Card Reader.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users