Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help possibly hacked

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ellie ga

ellie ga

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:27 AM

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

Help, I think that a hacker possibly hacked me. I have ran malwarebytes and super anti-spyware, and I have removed what came up, however, I have been told that hacker's tools may not show up on spyware scanners many times, especially if the hacker knows what they are doing, in my case- the hacker has said that they are experienced in hacking and have hacked others before, so I feel as if what they might have injected my computer with would not show up.

The hacker said that they have been using something called a browser exploitation framework program to hack into people's computers, they said that they can use it to see the people's screens and even their webcams, and apparently it connects them to the persons host. I am afraid that they have done this to my computer, and I'm really freaked out.. I know that something like this would probably not show up on spyware programs, so WHAT DO I DO? Please help.. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ellie ga

ellie ga
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:40 AM

Anybody?? Help- please?  :(

#3 ellie ga

ellie ga
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:56 AM

??

#4 corrco

corrco

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:27 AM

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

Interesting. I never heard of the browser exploitation framework ( BeEF) before. There's a ton of stuff online about it, but I didn't see anything about detection or removal. Someone/thing? alerted you or threatened you with this?

#5 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,613 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:27 AM

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

What, though, makes you think your hacked?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users