Hello and welcome to Bleepingcomputer forum.
Please do as much as possible of the following.Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware
applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools
For directions on how, see How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs
Do NOT turn off the firewall
Please download Rkill
by Grinler and save it to your desktop.
- Link 2
- Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
- If using Vista or Windows 7, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.
- A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
- If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
- If it does not work, repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links until the tool runs.
- If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
- If your antivirus program gives a prompt message, respond positive to allow RKILL to run.
- If a malware-rogue gives a message regarding RKILL, proceed forward to running RKILL
- IF you still have a problem running RKILL, you can download iExplore.exe or eXplorer.exe, which are renamed copies of rkill.com, and try them instead.
When all done, rkill.txt log file will be on your desktop. Copy & Paste contents of Rkill.txt into a reply.
More Information about Rkill can be found at this link: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic308364.html
- Download & SAVE to your Desktop >> Tigzy's RogueKillerfrom here << or
>> from here <<
- Quit all programs that you may have started.
- Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
- For Vista or Windows 7 / 8, do a right-click on the program, select Run as Administrator to start, & when prompted Allow to run.
For Windows XP, double-click to start.
- Wait until Prescan has finished ...
- Then Click on Scan button at upper right of screen.
- Wait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"
- Click on Report and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.
- The log should be found in RKreport.txt on your Desktop
- Do NOT press any Fix button.
- Exit/Close RogueKiller