Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Removed Malware, No extremely slow internet speed(please help)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Apiffyone

Apiffyone

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 PM

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

So I got redirected to this forum after nasdaq wasn't able to resolve my issue in this thread: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/486950/need-help-something-is-restricting-my-internet-connectiontried-everything/

The short version is I used a registry cleaner, removed some bad registry files after the scan. Like an idiot I then uninstalled the registry cleaner so I can't even get back the removed files(also no system restore point to revert back to)  That disabled my internet connection even though it said I was connected there was no internet access. So after a long effort I did a system file checker and that got my internet back online. Unfortunately I am now and have been having slow speeds with my internet. Youtube videos and web pages load slow ect. Anyone that can help would be awesome. Please and Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 PM

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:27 PM

Sorry for the late response, Are you still having problems?

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users