Hello to everyone.
I once seeked helped from here and got very good help with anti-malware programs and so on.
Now I got into trouble ,well one guy suggested that facebook crack stuff on address: ((crackfacebookpassword.org/ It's not working today anymore for me)), I wanted to see if it really worked, so I entered my fb address there, then there comes a button to press, well I pressed and after that I restarted computer in somewhat time. Then > 1. Some Magnipic keeps coming and and they appear all the time
2. I went into safe mode and deleted the folder.
3. Restarted, then windows freezes on startup
4. I downloaded Superantispyware Pro and did the scan, didn't find much.
5. Tryed with Malwarebytes newest, deleted several trojans or problems (I put the log here)
6. Still windows freezes on startup, I'm in safe mode...
7. Microsoft Windows Malicious Software removal tool didn't find anything.
8.I did restart after malwarebytes suggested that when I first ran it, and now it found again the two bad things: Winlock and backdoor.
Any ideas how I would get rid of them, if I delete them then they come back I guess?
Edited by henri09, 07 March 2013 - 11:52 AM.
Moved from XP to Am I infected - Hamluis.