Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi All

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ktze Hut

Ktze Hut

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 AM

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:55 AM

Hi All,

I came across BleepingComputer while trying to help a friend with a malware problem. I was awed by the friendly willingness of forum volunteers to work with members on investigating and resolving their issues, and by the immense knowledge base being shared with the spirit of learning and addressing ignorance.

I would like to learn how to work with the computer, which serves me daily as a business and knowledge tool, as a knowledgeable user. Hopefully I will also learn to guide others as well.

Cheers,

Ktze Hut

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 AM

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:03 AM

The wealth of knowledge is the result of many contributions by our Members since BC began; the help provided also is the result of many dedicated and caring people.

Welcome to BC, and thanks for joining.

Regards,

John

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users