Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need your help for Freelance Article - Toronto

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mandeep123

Mandeep123

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 PM

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

Hi everybody,
I am a Freelance Writing student from Toronto, Canada. Currently, I am writing an article on the trend of finding online computer help for free. I am looking for people to share their stories and opinions about helping others solve computer problems, and receiving help to fix their own computer.

Please contact me if you would like to share your stories. Preferably, you live in Toronto or nearby so that we can meet for talk.

I  will be glad to hear from you. Thanks in advance.

Mandeep

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,744 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:59 AM

Hello Mandeep,

If you plan on referencing or featuring Bleeping Computer specifically in your article you should contact the Site Owner for permission before doing so.

Additionally I am obligated to point out that any interaction with other members of this community outside of the confines of this site is something that members do at their own risk. We strongly advocate caution and due diligence before making such a decision, and would instead recommend that members wishing to communicate their stories do so via this topic.

animinionsmalltext.gif
If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!

#3 Mandeep123

Mandeep123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:46 PM

Hi Blade,

Thanks for the reply. I will try to contact the site owner too.

Also, I can communicate specifically via this forum if the other member is comfortable here. Good to know about that.

Mandeep

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users