Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Another Newcomer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jacktikka

jacktikka

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:01 AM

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:34 PM

Hi Everyone, I recently had a problem with ComboFix as a lot of people here have and that is how I ended up joining this site. I am not a computer whiz as such,but have learned alot by myself and a few other sites. But just the little time I have been here I have learned so much and really enjoy the reads and fixes. But it is sad that we have to spend so much time fixing things when you just use it for reading and looking up things and trying to stay up to date with everything to do with computers and technology. It seems like half the time on this or more is just making sure you aren't hacked,got an infection or fighting spyware.Geez, I have a wife,dogs and cats and they all missed me while I fixed that one.It took me the better part of 4 days to do it myself.You don't trust things after a bit and have to go get it yourself. Can't we all get along ?Sorry,don't want to rant the first day.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users