Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

[URGENT] System Reboots After Windows 7 Logo? T_T

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 PM

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:43 AM

Hey Everyone...

Well guys i need ur help sooooooo much right now....

My system keeps rebooting as soon as it get to windows 7 logo...

Well actually at first i turned on my system and it was so slow and it was in the blue screen(the screen that comes after windows 7 logo and before the login screen) and so the login screen didnt come.. so i restarted my system.. and then it restated and then it went into the windows recovery something.. so i restarted again.. and then after that when ever i restart.. it goes to the windows 7 logo and after that a black screen comes(i can access mouse during this black screen) and then it restarts... Dont know why its happening.. i got some pretty important files in C drive.. so i cant format and reinstall windows.. is there a way to fix it??

Hope u guys can help me...

Thanks.. ^_^

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 PM

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

Hi,

I would suggest starting in 'Safe mode with networking'. To do this, press the F8 key a couple of times while the boot screen is showing, straight after you switch on. You will then be taken to a white text onblack screen which offers several options. Use the Up / Down arrow keys to get to 'Safe Mode with Networking'. If it will start in Safe Mode, you will at least be able to back up your important files either to an external drive or to a memory stick before you go any further. Once you have backed up your data, you can go on to other things with a clear conscience.

Assuming it does start in Safe Mode and you have backed up your data, very often going 'Start / Re-start' will alow a normal boot to take place. If it doesn't, then you can try the various repair options without fear for your data. There are quite a few options before you have to get as drastic as formatting and a complete re-install. I have had to do this a couple of times myself, but the work it creates !

#3 Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 PM

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:31 PM

Hi,

I would suggest starting in 'Safe mode with networking'. To do this, press the F8 key a couple of times while the boot screen is showing, straight after you switch on. You will then be taken to a white text onblack screen which offers several options. Use the Up / Down arrow keys to get to 'Safe Mode with Networking'. If it will start in Safe Mode, you will at least be able to back up your important files either to an external drive or to a memory stick before you go any further. Once you have backed up your data, you can go on to other things with a clear conscience.

Assuming it does start in Safe Mode and you have backed up your data, very often going 'Start / Re-start' will alow a normal boot to take place. If it doesn't, then you can try the various repair options without fear for your data. There are quite a few options before you have to get as drastic as formatting and a complete re-install. I have had to do this a couple of times myself, but the work it creates !

Thanks for the reply...

well i got a internal hDD from my friend and booted from it and backed up the files... and then i tried many things but couldnt figure out what was the problem.. so i just reformatted it... and now its fine...

Thanks for replying and for ur time..

Thanks.. ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users