Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Downloading Multiple Bleeping.com Downloads (Offtopic?)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nhstickstechie

nhstickstechie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:58 PM

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:55 AM

Hello folks !

( I searched up and down to determine the appropriate forum to post ; if this one is inappropriate, please let me know which forum would be. )

The 'Downloads' section of this web site contains many useful apps I'd like to download all at once rather than tediously downloading one at a time :

Is there a way to perform as much I'm missing ?

Thanks for any help you can provide !

Best,

NH

[Moderator note and edit: thread moved to more appropriate forum. jgw]

Edited by jgweed, 28 February 2013 - 01:09 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,622 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 PM

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

No, unfortunately at this time there is no way to download all the programs at once.

#3 KamakaZ

KamakaZ

• Members
  • 739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 PM

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

Don't know about the "ethics" of this, however you could try using HTTrack Website Copier, point it at the downloads page, in the settings, only tell it to fetch files with the extension of .exe, .zip etc...

This won't work if the link to the Authors website though, you'll have to get them manually. (Not even 100% sure this will work - never tried it myself!).

EDIT: @GRINLER - feel free to remove this post if i have stepped across any lines!

Edited by KamakaZ, 28 February 2013 - 07:39 PM.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
There are 10 types of people in the world, those that can read binary, and those who can't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users