Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Stuck at "Windows is loading files" screen during installation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 The Ninja

The Ninja

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 AM

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

To the mods locking/merging my posts. This is an entirely different problem than from my previous posts.
-------

I just replaced my old hard drive with a new 1TB due to a hard drive because my old hard drive failed. I am attempting to run an installation of Windows 7 and once I set my #1 boot device to my DVD drive and insert boot media, it begins to load at the "Windows is loading files" screen with a full progress bar. It stew,s to be stuck at this screen. What should I do?

I have tried:
-Removing 1 Ram stick
-Loading BIOS Defaults
-Using an external CD Drive

My specs are

Processor: Phenom ii x4 965 BE
GPU: Radeon 7770
Corsair 650W
8gb Ram
ASRock 970 E3 Motherboard

New Hard Drive: WD Black Desktop Hardrive 1TB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,106 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 AM

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

You are missing the point...that being the origin and ensuing actions that you have taken regarding this one computer.

IMO, in order for anyone to properly respond to your situation...they need to see the complete story.

The complete story is available and summarized as told by you...in the original topic.  The fact that you initiated other topics about the same issues regarding this one computer...is misleading, IMO, to anyone trying to answer intelligentlyt.

The fact that you repeat the same data 1,000 times...won't change my belief that all your attempts reiterating the same facts about this one system...need to be in one topic, as it is currently.  That topic remains open for the benefit of all who would attempt to get the complete story, not just part of it.

I don't know why you should object to such, but...it seems that you do.