Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Website Client Portal Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jasonabryan

jasonabryan

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 PM

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

Does anyone have any suggestions on the following.

I am looking for a place that i can upload images, documents, files and then give my customers a user name and password so they can access the content i upload. I need to  be able to organize each client's portal in an explorer type hierarchic structure. Would be nice to be able to allow clients to upload their own documents onto their own folders for my company to view and use. 

software need to be very user friendly  and must be able to batch upload images and files. One at time won't be efficient and effect for our need.

The few sites I've looked at were not user friendly and didn't allow batch uploads

Or software that would allow me give access to a dedicated local server where i could save the files to that the customer would be able to view, upload to. etc.

Edited by jasonabryan, 24 February 2013 - 12:03 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users