Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Driver Or Other Software Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 barnowl001

barnowl001

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 02 April 2006 - 10:47 AM

Hello all,

I recently installed a Dynex keyboard and software. After installation I started receiving the following error messages when trying to logoff or shutdown:

End Program - MOffice
Program not responding
End now or cancel

I'm not sure if this is a driver problem or something else. I have tried to uninstall the software and get no reponse from the control panel or the software uninstall process. Dynex has been no help....they told me to call Microsoft. Microsoft has not yet responded to my emails.

This is not a critical problem, but it is annoying since I have to wait until I manually end the program to shut the pc down. Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:53 AM

Posted 02 April 2006 - 11:00 AM

Did you use the Windows install/uninstall software utility or did the software have its own uninstall (accessed through the programs menu when you put your cursor on their sp in the menu?

In any case, if it is something you recently installed you can revert your system to a previous date before you installed it with the Windows System Restore utility.

Click start/programs/accessories/system tools/system restore and the restore wizard will walk you through the process.

Pick a date from before when you installed this ap.

If you did any updates for Windows or av aps or ? during the time period from the date of the restore poinyt to now you will have to reinstall them.

Let us know.

Edited by Enthusiast, 02 April 2006 - 11:00 AM.

#3 Herk

Herk

• Members
  • 1,609 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 02 April 2006 - 12:43 PM

You might try uninstalling and reinstalling the software for the keyboard or the mouse. MOffice is a file associated with multimedia keyboards and mice. It's usually associated with Logytech mouse. Do you also have the Logytech Typhoon Office Mouse?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users