Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable to connect Brother HL-2270DW

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Gaskin

Gaskin

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 AM

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

Greetings all. I hope you can help with my problem, because it's driving me bonkers.

I had a Brother HL-2270DW connected by ethernet to our router, and I used my laptop in another room via wireless to print. This worked fine. BUT...

Now, the printer has been moved into the laptop room, away from the router. Now, nothing works.

My laptop can't find the printer. I've tried resetting the printer, uninstalling/reinstalling Brother software, retrying the initial printer-ethernet-router setup, installing via direct printer-laptop, trying to connect wireless ad-hoc. It's a no go.

I'm out of clues. Suggestions?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users