Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

open with window

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 D Willis

D Willis

• Members
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 AM

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:48 AM

How do you choose with what program you open a download with? I'm downloading a plug in for sketchup and it's a .rb extention and it keeps downloading to Adobe Reader and it's useless because I can't open it in sketchup.I know there's a way to add extentions to the pc but I can't figure out how.I think I already added it,but I can't get back to where I did it.I hope somebody understands what I'm trying to do.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,396 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 AM

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:56 AM

http://www.fileinfo.com/extension/rb

Louis

#3 D Willis

D Willis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 102 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

I got it figured out,thanks

#4 AngryRaisin

AngryRaisin

• Members
  • 235 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 AM

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:51 AM

yea generally you put it in the plugins folder - as per your previous post I think you figured that out.

http://www.sketchup.com/intl/en/developer/docs/loading

Edited by AngryRaisin, 22 February 2013 - 02:53 AM.

#5 D Willis

D Willis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 102 posts
  •  

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

The problem was figuring out how to get the plugins folder on the desktop,after thal it was,actually finding the plugins folder was the real problem,then it was not so difficult to figure out.I've had a pc for over 12 years and I still don't know how to use it.Oh I don't have the first one I bought,I try to keep up to date.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users