Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Possible infection - help !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

#1 sharkbait

sharkbait

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:39 AM

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:57 PM

According to my office network administrator, my computer may be infected by TROJ_MEDFOS.SMI per the Trend Micro report below:

Virus/Malware: TROJ_MEDFOS.SMI
File: C:\Users\pevargas\AppData\Roaming\resnv.dll
Date/Time: 2/1/2013 22:36:46
Result: Virus successfully detected, cannot perform the Quarantine action

I have ran Malwarebytes and Superantispyware complete scans both in "safe boot minimal" as well as the "normal" mode. No threats found..........

Our IT personnel are well intended but they are notorious with screwing computers up (been there)......they are located remotely at our home office.

Regards and thanks in advance.

Sharkbait

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

Hello sharkbait

Welcome to The Forums!!

Around here they call me Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your malware problems.

Very Important --> Please read this post completely, I have spent my time to put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier, faster and smoother for both of us!

• Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
    • We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.
  • Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
    • Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.
  • Please read every post completely before doing anything.
    • Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.
  • Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
    • A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.
NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the "Follow This Topic" Button, make sure that the "Receive notification" box is checked and that it is set to "Instantly" - This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.

NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.

NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.

I need to get some reports to get a base to start from so I need you to run these programs first.

-DeFogger-
  • Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
    • The application window will appear
    • Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers
    • Click Yes to continue
    • A 'Finished!' message will appear
    • Click OK
    • DeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OK
    Do not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.

-Security Check-
  • Download Security Check by screen317 from here.
    • Save it to your Desktop.
    • Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
    • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
-Download DDS-
  • Please download DDS from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:

dds_scr.gif
    Download DDS and save it to your desktop

Link1
    Link2
    Link3
    • Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.
    • Shortly after two logs will appear:
      • DDS.txt
      • Attach.txt
    • A window will open instructing you save & post the logs
    • Save the logs to a convenient place such as your desktop
    • Copy the contents of both logs & post in your next reply
information and logs
  • In your next post I need the following
    • both reports from DDS
    • report from security check
    • let me know of any problems you may have had
Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#3 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:09 AM

Hello

48 Hour bump

It has been more than 48 hours since my last post.
  • do you still need help with this?
  • do you need more time?
  • are you having problems following my instructions?
  • if after 48hrs you have not replied to this thread then it will have to be closed!

• Gringo

I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

#4 sharkbait

sharkbait
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:31 AM

Gringo:

Sorry about the delay; I had to leave town on short notice.

Question:

After running Defogger and having disabled the corresponding drivers, can I continue doing work on my machine or do I have to wait for a reply with further instructions. The instructions say to leave drivers disabled until further instructions. If I can still use my computer while I await for a response, is there anything I should avoid at all costs?

Thank you very much for uyour help.

Sharkbait

#5 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:54 PM

that will only disable one type of programs (vertual CD drives) most people will not have them and yea you will be able to continue to work

#6 sharkbait

sharkbait
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

Gringo:

Here are the logs generated.

efogger_disable by jpshortstuff (23.02.10.1)
Log created at 20:05 on 25/02/2013 (pevargas)

Checking for autostart values...
HKCU\~\Run values retrieved.
HKLM\~\Run values retrieved.

Checking for services/drivers...
Unable to read wsawd.sys

-=E.O.F=-

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.58 
 Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x86 (UAC is disabled!) 
 Internet Explorer 8 Out of date!
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
 Windows Security Center service is not running! This report may not be accurate!
Trend Micro OfficeScan Antivirus  
 Antivirus up to date!  
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
 SUPERAntiSpyware    
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.70.0.1100 
 CCleaner    
 Java™ 6 Update 32 
 Java™ SE Development Kit 6 Update 25
 Java DB 10.6.2.1  
 Java version out of Date!
 Adobe Flash Player  11.3.300.265 
 Adobe Reader 10.1.5 Adobe Reader out of Date! 
 Mozilla Firefox (18.0.2)
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent```````` 
 Trend Micro OfficeScan Client pccntmon.exe
 Trend Micro OfficeScan Client ntrtscan.exe 
 Trend Micro OfficeScan Client tmlisten.exe 
 Trend Micro BM TMBMSRV.exe 
 Trend Micro OfficeScan Client TmProxy.exe 
 Trend Micro OfficeScan Client CNTAoSMgr.exe 
`````````````````System Health check`````````````````
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 0%
````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

DDS generated a HUGE encrypted "report" I'm including a couple of lines (unless you tell me otherwise..........)

MZ       ÿÿ  ¸       @Ø   º ´ Í!¸LÍ!This program cannot be run in DOS mode.

$       1¸„:uÙêiuÙêiuÙêi¶ÖµiwÙêiuÙëiîÙêi¶Ö·idÙêi!úÚiÙêi²ßìitÙêiRichuÙêi

Thank you again.

#7 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

For dds use link 2 or 3 please

#8 sharkbait

sharkbait
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

Gringo:<br /><br />Here are the reports generated by DDS:

<br /><br />.<br />UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG.<br />IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP &amp; ATTACH IT<br />.<br />DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01)<br />.<br />Microsoft Windows 7 Professional<br />Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume2<br />Install Date: 8/5/2011 9:22:00 AM<br />System Uptime: 2/26/2013 8:36:34 AM (1 hours ago)<br />.<br />Motherboard: Dell Inc. | | 0K0DNP<br />Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2520M CPU @ 2.50GHz | CPU 1 | 2501/100mhz<br />.<br />==== Disk Partitions =========================<br />.<br />C: is FIXED (NTFS) - 220 GiB total, 128.906 GiB free.<br />D: is CDROM ()<br />H: is NetworkDisk (NTFS) - 124 GiB total, 6.918 GiB free.<br />I: is NetworkDisk (NTFS) - 837 GiB total, 172.43 GiB free.<br />J: is NetworkDisk (NTFS) - 837 GiB total, 172.43 GiB free.<br />L: is NetworkDisk (NTFS) - 234 GiB total, 138.94 GiB free.<br />M: is NetworkDisk (NTFS) - 234 GiB total, 138.94 GiB free.<br />N: is NetworkDisk (NTFS) - 234 GiB total, 138.94 GiB free.<br />R: is NetworkDisk (NTFS) - 1024 GiB total, 979.485 GiB free.<br />S: is NetworkDisk (NTFS) - 124 GiB total, 6.918 GiB free.<br />T: is NetworkDisk (NTFS) - 1379 GiB total, 414.096 GiB free.<br />U: is NetworkDisk (NTFS) - 124 GiB total, 6.918 GiB free.<br />Y: is NetworkDisk (NTFS) - 105 GiB total, 105.233 GiB free.<br />.<br />==== Disabled Device Manager Items =============<br />.<br />Class GUID: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}<br />Description: Cisco Systems VPN Adapter<br />Device ID: ROOT\NET\0000<br />Manufacturer: Cisco Systems<br />Name: Cisco Systems VPN Adapter<br />PNP Device ID: ROOT\NET\0000<br />Service: CVirtA<br />.<br />==== System Restore Points ===================<br />.<br />RP246: 1/16/2013 12:00:17 PM - Windows Update<br />RP247: 1/23/2013 1:10:35 PM - Scheduled Checkpoint<br />RP248: 1/30/2013 3:10:24 PM - Scheduled Checkpoint<br />RP249: 2/1/2013 5:46:50 PM - Restore Operation<br />RP251: 2/2/2013 8:54:43 PM - Revo Uninstaller's restore point - Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1 (x86 en-US)<br />RP253: 2/3/2013 7:35:37 AM - Revo Uninstaller's restore point - e.IB &amp; FoxDoc V2012.03<br />RP254: 2/3/2013 4:54:34 PM - Installed QuickTime<br />RP255: 2/11/2013 8:32:19 AM - Scheduled Checkpoint<br />RP256: 2/13/2013 4:49:25 PM - Windows Update<br />RP257: 2/16/2013 2:03:31 PM - Installed Sophos Virus Removal Tool.<br />RP258: 2/25/2013 10:34:17 AM - Scheduled Checkpoint<br />.<br />==== Installed Programs ======================<br />.<br />Update for Microsoft Office 2007 (KB2508958)<br />7-Zip 9.15 beta<br />AccelerometerP11<br />Adobe Digital Editions 2.0<br />Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX<br />Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin<br />Adobe Reader X (10.1.6)<br />Amazing Slow Downer (remove only)<br />Apple Application Support<br />Apple Software Update<br />Autodesk Design Review 2010<br />Autodesk Inventor View 2010<br />Autodesk Inventor View 2010 English (English)<br />Autodesk Inventor View 2010 English Language Pack<br />Avaya IP Softphone R3 V2.14 UnInstaller<br />BioAPI Framework<br />CCleaner<br />CDisplayEx 1.4<br />CHEMCAD 5.3.x<br />CHEMCAD Suite<br />Cisco IP Communicator<br />Cisco Systems VPN Client 5.0.07.0410<br />Cisco WebEx Meetings<br />Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system<br />Conexant HDA D330 MDC V.92 Modem<br />Custom<br />CutePDF Writer 2.8<br />CyberLink PowerDVD 9.5<br />D3DX10<br />Defraggler<br />Dell Backup and Recovery Manager<br />Dell ControlVault Host Components Installer<br />Dell Data Protection | Access<br />Dell Data Protection | Access | Drivers<br />Dell Data Protection | Access | Middleware<br />Dell Edoc Viewer<br />Dell System Manager<br />Dell Touchpad<br />DellAccess<br />Digital Line Detect<br />DirectX 9 Runtime<br />DWG TrueView 2010<br />EMBASSY Security Center<br />G-Wiz FlightView<br />G-Wiz USB-to-Serial Converter Drivers<br />Gemalto<br />Google Earth<br />Google Earth Plug-in<br />Google Update Helper<br />Intel PROSet Wireless<br />Intel® Control Center<br />Intel® Identity Protection Technology 1.1.2.0<br />Intel® Management Engine Components<br />Intel® Network Connections 15.7.176.1<br />Intel® Processor Graphics<br />Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software<br />Java Auto Updater<br />Java DB 10.6.2.1<br />Java™ 6 Update 32<br />Java™ SE Development Kit 6 Update 25<br />Junk Mail filter update<br />Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.70.0.1100<br />Mesh Runtime<br />Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile<br />Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended<br />Microsoft Application Error Reporting<br />Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)<br />Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003<br />Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007<br />Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007<br />Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007<br />Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007<br />Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)<br />Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007<br />Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007<br />Microsoft Office Visio 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)<br />Microsoft Office Visio MUI (English) 2007<br />Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007<br />Microsoft Silverlight<br />Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]<br />Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable<br />Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022<br />Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17<br />Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219<br />Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Applications - ENU<br />Modem Diagnostic Tool<br />Mozilla Firefox 18.0.2 (x86 en-US)<br />Mozilla Maintenance Service<br />MSVCRT<br />MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)<br />MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)<br />Netwaiting<br />NTRU TCG Software Stack<br />O2Micro Flash Memory Card Windows Driver<br />PC-CCID<br />PhotoShowExpress<br />PowerDVD<br />Preboot Manager<br />Private Information Manager<br />ProPEP 3<br />QuickTime<br />RASAero<br />RealDownloader<br />RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime<br />RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Runtime<br />RealPlayer<br />RealUpgrade 1.1<br />Revo Uninstaller 1.94<br />Roxio Activation Module<br />Roxio BackOnTrack<br />Roxio Burn<br />Roxio Creator Starter<br />Roxio Express Labeler 3<br />Roxio File Backup<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2446708)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2478663)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2518870)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2539636)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2572078)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2604121)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2633870)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656351)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656368)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656368v2)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656405)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2686827)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2729449)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2736428)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2737019)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2742595)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2789642)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2416472)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2487367)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2656351)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2736428)<br />Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2742595)<br />Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596615) 32-Bit Edition<br />Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596672) 32-Bit Edition<br />Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596744) 32-Bit Edition<br />Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596754) 32-Bit Edition<br />Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596785) 32-Bit Edition<br />Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596792) 32-Bit Edition<br />Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596871) 32-Bit Edition<br />Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2687441) 32-Bit Edition<br />Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2687499) 32-Bit Edition<br />Sentinel Protection Installer 7.6.4<br />Sonic CinePlayer Decoder Pack<br />Sophos Virus Removal Tool<br />SPBA 5.9<br />SUPERAntiSpyware<br />Trend Micro OfficeScan Client<br />Trusted Drive Manager<br />Uconeer 2.4<br />Unlocker 1.9.1<br />Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB967642)<br />Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2468871)<br />Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2473228)<br />Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2533523)<br />Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2600217)<br />Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2468871)<br />Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2533523)<br />Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2600217)<br />Update for Microsoft Office 2007 Help for Common Features (KB963673)<br />Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596620) 32-Bit Edition<br />Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596660) 32-Bit Edition<br />Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2767916) 32-Bit Edition<br />Update for Microsoft Office Script Editor Help (KB963671)<br />Update for Microsoft Office Visio 2007 Help (KB963666)<br />Upek Touchchip Fingerprint Reader<br />VBA<br />Visual Basic for Applications ® Core<br />Visual Basic for Applications ® Core - English<br />Wave Infrastructure Installer<br />Wave Support Software Installer<br />Web Security Agent<br />WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software<br />Windows Driver Package - Dell Inc. PBADRV System (09/11/2009 1.0.1.6)<br />Windows Driver Package - FTDI CDM Driver Package (02/17/2009 2.04.16)<br />Windows Live Communications Platform<br />Windows Live Essentials<br />Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant<br />Windows Live Installer<br />Windows Live Mail<br />Windows Live Mesh<br />Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections<br />Windows Live Messenger<br />Windows Live MIME IFilter<br />Windows Live Movie Maker<br />Windows Live Photo Common<br />Windows Live Photo Gallery<br />Windows Live PIMT Platform<br />Windows Live Remote Client<br />Windows Live Remote Client Resources<br />Windows Live Remote Service<br />Windows Live Remote Service Resources<br />Windows Live SOXE<br />Windows Live SOXE Definitions<br />Windows Live UX Platform<br />Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack<br />Windows Live Writer<br />Windows Live Writer Resources<br />Windows XP Mode<br />WINSORP<br />WinZip<br />.<br />==== Event Viewer Messages From Past Week ========<br />.<br />2/26/2013 8:36:59 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7023] - The Computer Browser service terminated with the following error: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.<br />2/26/2013 8:36:55 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Security Center service failed to start due to the following error: The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process.<br />2/26/2013 8:36:53 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7023] - The Function Discovery Resource Publication service terminated with the following error: %%-2147024891<br />2/26/2013 8:36:53 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7003] - The IPsec Policy Agent service depends the following service: BFE. This service might not be installed.<br />2/26/2013 8:36:52 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7003] - The IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules service depends the following service: BFE. This service might not be installed.<br />2/26/2013 8:36:51 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The NTRU TSS v1.2.1.34 TCS service depends on the TPM Base Services service which failed to start because of the following error: The operation completed successfully.<br />2/25/2013 9:48:49 AM, Error: Schannel [36888] - The following fatal alert was generated: 10. The internal error state is 10.<br />2/25/2013 7:49:38 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The HomeGroup Provider service depends on the Function Discovery Resource Publication service which failed to start because of the following error: %%-2147024891<br />2/25/2013 7:49:03 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-GroupPolicy [1129] - The processing of Group Policy failed because of lack of network connectivity to a domain controller. This may be a transient condition. A success message would be generated once the machine gets connected to the domain controller and Group Policy has succesfully processed. If you do not see a success message for several hours, then contact your administrator.<br />2/25/2013 7:48:41 PM, Error: NETLOGON [5719] - This computer was not able to set up a secure session with a domain controller in domain MEGTEC due to the following: There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request. This may lead to authentication problems. Make sure that this computer is connected to the network. If the problem persists, please contact your domain administrator. ADDITIONAL INFO If this computer is a domain controller for the specified domain, it sets up the secure session to the primary domain controller emulator in the specified domain. Otherwise, this computer sets up the secure session to any domain controller in the specified domain.<br />2/22/2013 8:33:06 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7031] - The Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 30000 milliseconds: Restart the service.<br />2/22/2013 8:33:06 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7024] - The Windows Search service terminated with service-specific error %%-1073473535.<br />2/21/2013 8:33:19 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Network List Service service depends on the Network Location Awareness service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.<br />2/21/2013 8:33:19 AM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "" in order to run the server: {9E175B6D-F52A-11D8-B9A5-505054503030}<br />2/21/2013 8:33:19 AM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "" in order to run the server: {7D096C5F-AC08-4F1F-BEB7-5C22C517CE39}<br />2/21/2013 8:33:16 AM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service netprofm with arguments "" in order to run the server: {A47979D2-C419-11D9-A5B4-001185AD2B89}<br />2/21/2013 8:33:16 AM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service netman with arguments "" in order to run the server: {BA126AD1-2166-11D1-B1D0-00805FC1270E}<br />2/21/2013 8:33:15 AM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem with arguments "" in order to run the server: {1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}<br />2/21/2013 8:33:10 AM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service ShellHWDetection with arguments "" in order to run the server: {DD522ACC-F821-461A-A407-50B198B896DC}<br />2/21/2013 8:33:09 AM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service TdmService with arguments "" in order to run the server: {285E95B2-ACD5-4405-8D24-2D73E65DD047}<br />2/21/2013 8:32:54 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7026] - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: AFD CSC DfsC discache NetBIOS NetBT nsiproxy Psched rdbss SASDIFSV SASKUTIL spldr tdx tmtdi vpcnfltr vpcvmm vwififlt Wanarpv6 WfpLwf ws2ifsl<br />2/21/2013 8:32:54 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Workstation service depends on the Network Store Interface Service service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.<br />2/21/2013 8:32:54 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service depends on the Ancillary Function Driver for Winsock service which failed to start because of the following error: A device attached to the system is not functioning.<br />2/21/2013 8:32:54 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The SMB MiniRedirector Wrapper and Engine service depends on the Redirected Buffering Sub Sysytem service which failed to start because of the following error: A device attached to the system is not functioning.<br />2/21/2013 8:32:54 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The SMB 2.0 MiniRedirector service depends on the SMB MiniRedirector Wrapper and Engine service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.<br />2/21/2013 8:32:54 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The SMB 1.x MiniRedirector service depends on the SMB MiniRedirector Wrapper and Engine service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.<br />2/21/2013 8:32:54 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The OfficeScan NT Listener service depends on the Network Connections service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.<br />2/21/2013 8:32:54 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Network Store Interface Service service depends on the NSI proxy service driver. service which failed to start because of the following error: A device attached to the system is not functioning.<br />2/21/2013 8:32:54 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Network Location Awareness service depends on the Network Store Interface Service service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.<br />2/21/2013 8:32:54 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Network Connections service depends on the Network Store Interface Service service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.<br />2/21/2013 8:32:54 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Netlogon service depends on the Workstation service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.<br />2/21/2013 8:32:54 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Intel® PROSet/Wireless ZeroConfig Service service depends on the WLAN AutoConfig service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.<br />2/21/2013 8:32:54 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The DNS Client service depends on the NetIO Legacy TDI Support Driver service which failed to start because of the following error: A device attached to the system is not functioning.<br />2/21/2013 8:32:54 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The DHCP Client service depends on the Ancillary Function Driver for Winsock service which failed to start because of the following error: A device attached to the system is not functioning.<br />2/21/2013 8:32:54 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Computer Browser service depends on the Server service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.<br />.<br />==== End Of File ===========================<br /><br /><br />DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01) - NTFS_x86<br />Internet Explorer: 8.0.7601.17514<br />Run by pevargas at 9:17:33 on 2013-02-26<br />Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 6.1.7601.1.1252.1.1033.18.3241.1844 [GMT -5:00]<br />.<br />AV: Trend Micro OfficeScan Antivirus *Enabled/Updated* {7193B549-236F-55EE-9AEC-F65279E59A92}<br />SP: Trend Micro OfficeScan Anti-spyware *Enabled/Updated* {CAF254AD-0555-5A60-A05C-CD200262D02F}<br />SP: Windows Defender *Disabled/Updated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}<br />.<br />============== Running Processes ================<br />.<br />C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe<br />C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\STacSV.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\WLANExt.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\ZCfgSvc7.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\conhost.exe<br />C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Broadcom Corporation\Broadcom USH Host Components\CV\bin\HostControlService.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Broadcom Corporation\Broadcom USH Host Components\CV\bin\HostStorageService.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Access\Advanced\Wave\Trusted Drive Manager\TdmService.exe<br />C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE<br />C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe<br />C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\aestsrv.exe<br />C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btwdins.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Chemstations\CHEMCAD\sysauth_service.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe<br />c:\Program Files\Dell\Dell System Manager\DCPSysMgrSvc.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\IProsetMonitor.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Intel\Services\IPT\jhi_service.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\ntrtscan.exe<br />C:\Windows\System32\WScript.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\o2flash.exe<br />c:\Windows\system32\srvany.exe<br />c:\Windows\system32\SDIOAssist.exe<br />C:\Program Files\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\rndlresolversvc.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Common Files\SafeNet Sentinel\Sentinel Keys Server\sntlkeyssrvr.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Common Files\SafeNet Sentinel\Sentinel Protection Server\WinNT\spnsrvnt.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Common Files\SafeNet Sentinel\Sentinel Security Runtime\sntlsrtsrvr.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\tmlisten.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE<br />C:\Program Files\Barracuda\Web Security Agent\WSAService.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSvcM.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Common Files\SPBA\upeksvr.exe<br />C:\Windows\System32\WUDFHost.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\BM\TMBMSRV.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\TmProxy.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\CNTAoSMgr.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\conhost.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe<br />C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE<br />C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe<br />C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray.exe<br />C:\Windows\System32\igfxtray.exe<br />C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe<br />C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe<br />C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\AccelerometerP11\FF_Protection.exe<br />C:\Program Files\DellTPad\ApMsgFwd.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\iFrmewrk.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\PccNTMon.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Barracuda\Web Security Agent\WSAMonitor.exe<br />C:\Program Files\DellTPad\HidFind.exe<br />C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apntex.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\conhost.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\Update\realsched.exe<br />C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell System Manager\DCPSysMgr.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\igfxext.exe<br />C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BtStackServer.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IMSS\PrivacyIconClient.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe<br />C:\Program Files\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\recordingmanager.exe<br />C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\conhost.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe<br />C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch<br />C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k RPCSS<br />C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted<br />C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted<br />C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs<br />C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService<br />C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService<br />C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation<br />C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork<br />C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k HsfXAudioService<br />C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc<br />C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k bthsvcs<br />.<br />============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============<br />.<br />uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/<br />uWindow Title = Windows Internet Explorer provided by Megtec Systems<br />BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll<br />BHO: RealNetworks Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer: {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - c:\programdata\realnetworks\realdownloader\browserplugins\ie\rndlbrowserrecordplugin.dll<br />BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper: {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll<br />BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper: {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll<br />BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll<br />uRun: [Adobe Reader Synchronizer] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 10.0\reader\AdobeCollabSync.exe"<br />mRun: [Apoint] c:\program files\delltpad\Apoint.exe<br />mRun: [SysTrayApp] c:\program files\idt\wdm\sttray.exe<br />mRun: [IgfxTray] c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe<br />mRun: [HotKeysCmds] c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe<br />mRun: [Persistence] c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe<br />mRun: [FreeFallProtection] c:\program files\stmicroelectronics\accelerometerp11\FF_Protection.exe<br />mRun: [IMSS] "c:\program files\intel\intel® management engine components\imss\PIconStartup.exe"<br />mRun: [IntelPROSet] "c:\program files\common files\intel\wirelesscommon\iFrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless<br />mRun: [OfficeScanNT Monitor] "c:\program files\trend micro\officescan client\pccntmon.exe" -HideWindow<br />mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"<br />mRun: [BWSA] c:\program files\barracuda\web security agent\wsamonitor.exe<br />mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"<br />mRun: [UnlockerAssistant] "c:\program files\unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe"<br />mRun: [TkBellExe] "c:\program files\real\realplayer\update\realsched.exe" -osboot<br />mRun: [APSDaemon] "c:\program files\common files\apple\apple application support\APSDaemon.exe"<br />mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime<br />StartupFolder: c:\progra~2\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\blueto~1.lnk - c:\program files\widcomm\bluetooth software\BTTray.exe<br />StartupFolder: c:\progra~2\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\dellsy~1.lnk - c:\program files\dell\dell system manager\DCPSysMgr.exe<br />StartupFolder: c:\progra~2\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\digita~1.lnk - c:\program files\digital line detect\DLG.exe<br />StartupFolder: c:\progra~2\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\vpncli~1.lnk - c:\windows\installer\{1ce60928-8325-49a8-8b06-633e48dd2b67}\Icon3E5562ED7.ico<br />uPolicies-Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = dword:145<br />mPolicies-System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = dword:0<br />mPolicies-System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = dword:3<br />mPolicies-System: EnableLUA = dword:0<br />mPolicies-System: EnableUIADesktopToggle = dword:0<br />mPolicies-System: PromptOnSecureDesktop = dword:0<br />mPolicies-System: DisableCAD = dword:1<br />IE: E&amp;xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~4\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000<br />IE: Send image to &amp;Bluetooth Device... - c:\program files\widcomm\bluetooth software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm<br />IE: Send page to &amp;Bluetooth Device... - c:\program files\widcomm\bluetooth software\btsendto_ie.htm<br />IE: {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - {5F7B1267-94A9-47F5-98DB-E99415F33AEC} - c:\program files\windows live\writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll<br />IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503}<br />IE: {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\program files\widcomm\bluetooth software\btsendto_ie.htm<br />LSP: c:\windows\system32\BarracudaWSA.dll<br />Trusted Zone: racapp1.megtec.com<br />DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_32-windows-i586.cab<br />DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0032-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_32-windows-i586.cab<br />DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_32-windows-i586.cab<br />DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} - hxxps://akamaicdn.webex.com/client/WBXclient-T27L10NSP32EP5-14362/webex/ieatgpc1.cab<br />TCP: NameServer = 10.85.1.10 10.9.78.223<br />TCP: Interfaces\{0FEAA702-757D-4957-8735-55629953875A} : DHCPNameServer = 192.168.2.1<br />TCP: Interfaces\{0FEAA702-757D-4957-8735-55629953875A}\84453402E6564777F627B6 : DHCPNameServer = 192.168.1.1<br />TCP: Interfaces\{0FEAA702-757D-4957-8735-55629953875A}\84F64756C6023516E602D416274796E6 : DHCPNameServer = 200.72.1.5 200.72.1.11<br />TCP: Interfaces\{0FEAA702-757D-4957-8735-55629953875A}\D454747457563747 : DHCPNameServer = 207.170.3.6 207.170.1.6<br />TCP: Interfaces\{0FEAA702-757D-4957-8735-55629953875A}\F4D656761633 : DHCPNameServer = 192.168.0.1<br />TCP: Interfaces\{8A00BE7C-FF58-48CF-A04D-E8A4DEB1D878} : DHCPNameServer = 10.85.1.10 10.9.78.223<br />Handler: wlpg - {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - c:\program files\windows live\photo gallery\AlbumDownloadProtocolHandler.dll<br />Notify: !SASWinLogon - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASWINLO.DLL<br />Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll<br />Notify: spba - c:\program files\common files\spba\homefus2.dll<br />SSODL: WebCheck - &lt;orphaned&gt;<br />SEH: SABShellExecuteHook Class - {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASSEH.DLL<br />LSA: Authentication Packages = msv1_0 wvauth<br />.<br />================= FIREFOX ===================<br />.<br />FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\pevargas\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\ripq5qpb.default\<br />FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.google.com/<br />FF - plugin: c:\program files\adobe\reader 10.0\reader\air\nppdf32.dll<br />FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\google earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll<br />FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\update\1.3.21.135\npGoogleUpdate3.dll<br />FF - plugin: c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll<br />FF - plugin: c:\program files\microsoft silverlight\4.1.10329.0\npctrlui.dll<br />FF - plugin: c:\program files\real\realplayer\netscape6\nprpplugin.dll<br />FF - plugin: c:\program files\windows live\photo gallery\NPWLPG.dll<br />FF - plugin: c:\programdata\real\realplayer\browserrecordplugin\mozillaplugins\nprpchromebrowserrecordext.dll<br />FF - plugin: c:\programdata\real\realplayer\browserrecordplugin\mozillaplugins\nprphtml5videoshim.dll<br />FF - plugin: c:\programdata\realnetworks\realdownloader\browserplugins\mozillaplugins\nprndlchromebrowserrecordext.dll<br />FF - plugin: c:\programdata\realnetworks\realdownloader\browserplugins\mozillaplugins\nprndlhtml5videoshim.dll<br />FF - plugin: c:\programdata\realnetworks\realdownloader\browserplugins\mozillaplugins\nprndlpepperflashvideoshim.dll<br />FF - plugin: c:\programdata\realnetworks\realdownloader\browserplugins\npdlplugin.dll<br />FF - plugin: c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\NPSWF32_11_3_300_265.dll<br />FF - plugin: c:\windows\system32\npdeployJava1.dll<br />FF - plugin: c:\windows\system32\npmproxy.dll<br />.<br />============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============<br />.<br />R0 stdcfltn;Disk Class Filter Driver for Accelerometer;c:\windows\system32\drivers\stdcfltn.sys [2011-7-23 17648]<br />R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\superantispyware\sasdifsv.sys [2011-7-22 12880]<br />R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [2011-7-12 67664]<br />R2 !SASCORE;SAS Core Service;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASCORE.EXE [2011-8-11 116608]<br />R2 AESTFilters;Andrea ST Filters Service;c:\program files\idt\wdm\AEstSrv.exe [2011-7-23 81920]<br />R2 BarracudaWSA;BarracudaWSA;c:\program files\barracuda\web security agent\BarracudaWSA.exe [2011-9-7 3286400]<br />R2 CHEMCAD System Authorization;CHEMCAD System Authorization;c:\program files\chemstations\chemcad\sysauth_service.exe [2011-12-5 270376]<br />R2 CipcCdp;Cisco IP Communicator driver for CDP;c:\windows\system32\drivers\CipcCdp.sys [2011-10-19 24064]<br />R2 Credential Vault Host Control Service;Credential Vault Host Control Service;c:\program files\broadcom corporation\broadcom ush host components\cv\bin\HostControlService.exe [2010-10-25 826272]<br />R2 Credential Vault Host Storage;Credential Vault Host Storage;c:\program files\broadcom corporation\broadcom ush host components\cv\bin\HostStorageService.exe [2010-10-25 32160]<br />R2 dcpsysmgrsvc;Dell System Manager Service;c:\program files\dell\dell system manager\DCPSysMgrSvc.exe [2011-1-20 388464]<br />R2 HsfXAudioService;HsfXAudioService;c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k HsfXAudioService [2009-7-13 20992]<br />R2 Intel® PROSet Monitoring Service;Intel® PROSet Monitoring Service;c:\windows\system32\IPROSetMonitor.exe [2011-7-23 110752]<br />R2 jhi_service;Intel® Identity Protection Technology Host Interface Service;c:\program files\intel\services\ipt\jhi_service.exe [2011-2-24 212944]<br />R2 O2SDIOAssist;O2SDIOAssist;c:\windows\system32\srvany.exe [2011-7-23 8192]<br />R2 RealNetworks Downloader Resolver Service;RealNetworks Downloader Resolver Service;c:\program files\realnetworks\realdownloader\rndlresolversvc.exe [2012-11-29 38608]<br />R2 SentinelKeysServer;Sentinel Keys Server;c:\program files\common files\safenet sentinel\sentinel keys server\sntlkeyssrvr.exe [2011-5-27 374304]<br />R2 SentinelSecurityRuntime;Sentinel Security Runtime;c:\program files\common files\safenet sentinel\sentinel security runtime\sntlsrtsrvr.exe [2011-5-27 292384]<br />R2 tmevtmgr;tmevtmgr;c:\windows\system32\drivers\tmevtmgr.sys [2009-7-6 58448]<br />R2 TmFilter;Trend Micro Filter;c:\program files\trend micro\officescan client\TmXPFlt.sys [2009-6-10 264504]<br />R2 TmPreFilter;Trend Micro PreFilter;c:\program files\trend micro\officescan client\tmpreflt.sys [2009-6-10 36664]<br />R2 UNS;Intel® Management and Security Application User Notification Service;c:\program files\intel\intel® management engine components\uns\UNS.exe [2011-7-23 2656280]<br />R2 WSAService;Barracuda WSA Service;c:\program files\barracuda\web security agent\WSAService.exe [2011-9-7 51072]<br />R2 ZcfgSvc7;Intel® PROSet/Wireless ZeroConfig Service;c:\program files\intel\wifi\bin\ZCfgSvc7.exe [2010-12-23 577536]<br />R3 Acceler;Accelerometer Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Accelern.sys [2011-7-23 43888]<br />R3 BTWAMPFL;BTWAMPFL;c:\windows\system32\drivers\btwampfl.sys [2011-7-23 302120]<br />R3 btwl2cap;Bluetooth L2CAP Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\btwl2cap.sys [2011-7-23 33832]<br />R3 cvusbdrv;Dell ControlVault;c:\windows\system32\drivers\cvusbdrv.sys [2011-7-23 33832]<br />R3 IntcDAud;Intel® Display Audio;c:\windows\system32\drivers\IntcDAud.sys [2011-7-23 269824]<br />R3 MEI;Intel® Management Engine Interface;c:\windows\system32\drivers\HECI.sys [2011-7-23 41088]<br />R3 NETwNs32;___ Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 5000 Series Adapter Driver for Windows 7 - 32 Bit;c:\windows\system32\drivers\NETwNs32.sys [2011-7-23 7434240]<br />R3 O2MDFRDR;O2MDFRDR;c:\windows\system32\drivers\o2mdfw7.sys [2011-7-23 60904]<br />R3 O2SDJRDR;O2SDJRDR;c:\windows\system32\drivers\o2sdjw7.sys [2011-7-23 63976]<br />R3 TmProxy;OfficeScan NT Proxy Service;c:\program files\trend micro\officescan client\TmProxy.exe [2009-7-15 689488]<br />S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-3-18 130384]<br />S2 RoxWatch12;Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 12;c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\oem\12.0\sharedcom\RoxWatch12OEM.exe [2010-11-25 219632]<br />S3 b57nd60x;Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet - NDIS 6.0;c:\windows\system32\drivers\b57nd60x.sys [2009-7-13 229888]<br />S3 dmvsc;dmvsc;c:\windows\system32\drivers\dmvsc.sys [2010-11-20 62464]<br />S3 netvsc;netvsc;c:\windows\system32\drivers\netvsc60.sys [2010-11-20 126464]<br />S3 O2MDRRDR;O2MDRRDR;c:\windows\system32\drivers\O2MDRw7.sys [2011-7-23 62440]<br />S3 RoxMediaDB12OEM;RoxMediaDB12OEM;c:\program files\common files\roxio shared\oem\12.0\sharedcom\RoxMediaDB12OEM.exe [2010-11-25 1116656]<br />S3 StorSvc;Storage Service;c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted [2009-7-13 20992]<br />S3 SynthVid;SynthVid;c:\windows\system32\drivers\VMBusVideoM.sys [2010-11-20 19456]<br />S3 TsUsbFlt;TsUsbFlt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys [2010-11-20 52224]<br />S3 TsUsbGD;Remote Desktop Generic USB Device;c:\windows\system32\drivers\TsUsbGD.sys [2010-11-20 27264]<br />S3 WatAdminSvc;Windows Activation Technologies Service;c:\windows\system32\wat\WatAdminSvc.exe [2011-8-5 1343400]<br />S4 msvsmon80;Visual Studio 2005 Remote Debugger;c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\common7\ide\remote debugger\x86\msvsmon.exe [2005-9-23 2799808]<br />S4 wlcrasvc;Windows Live Mesh remote connections service;c:\program files\windows live\mesh\wlcrasvc.exe [2010-9-22 51040]<br />.<br />=============== File Associations ===============<br />.<br />FileExt: .scr: DWGTrueViewScriptFile=c:\windows\system32\notepad.exe "%1"<br />FileExt: .txt: txtfile=c:\windows\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 [UserChoice]<br />.<br />=============== Created Last 30 ================<br />.<br />2013-02-25 19:23:32 -------- d-----w- c:\users\pevargas\appdata\local\ElevatedDiagnostics<br />2013-02-19 14:09:46 -------- d-----w- c:\users\pevargas\appdata\local\Adobe_Systems_Incorporate<br />2013-02-16 19:04:10 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Sophos<br />2013-02-16 19:04:03 73728 ----a-r- c:\users\pevargas\appdata\roaming\microsoft\installer\{b829e117-d072-41ea-9606-9826a38d34c1}\SVRTgui.exe1_810EDD9E2F0A4E2BACF86673C38D9F48.exe<br />2013-02-16 19:04:03 73728 ----a-r- c:\users\pevargas\appdata\roaming\microsoft\installer\{b829e117-d072-41ea-9606-9826a38d34c1}\SVRTgui.exe_810EDD9E2F0A4E2BACF86673C38D9F48.exe<br />2013-02-16 19:04:03 73728 ----a-r- c:\users\pevargas\appdata\roaming\microsoft\installer\{b829e117-d072-41ea-9606-9826a38d34c1}\ARPPRODUCTICON.exe<br />2013-02-16 19:03:56 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Sophos<br />2013-02-15 22:31:23 186432 ----a-w- c:\program files\internet explorer\plugins\nppdf32.dll<br />2013-02-13 20:34:43 3967848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe<br />2013-02-13 20:34:43 3913064 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe<br />2013-02-13 20:34:39 187752 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\FWPKCLNT.SYS<br />2013-02-13 20:34:39 1293672 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys<br />2013-02-13 20:34:38 760320 ----a-w- c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\vgx\VGX.dll<br />2013-02-13 20:34:37 169984 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\winsrv.dll<br />2013-02-03 21:55:55 159744 ----a-w- c:\program files\internet explorer\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll<br />2013-02-03 21:55:55 159744 ----a-w- c:\program files\internet explorer\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll<br />2013-02-03 21:55:55 159744 ----a-w- c:\program files\internet explorer\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll<br />2013-02-03 21:55:55 159744 ----a-w- c:\program files\internet explorer\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll<br />2013-02-03 21:55:55 159744 ----a-w- c:\program files\internet explorer\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll<br />2013-02-03 21:55:55 159744 ----a-w- c:\program files\internet explorer\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll<br />2013-02-03 21:55:55 159744 ----a-w- c:\program files\internet explorer\plugins\npqtplugin.dll<br />2013-02-03 21:53:30 -------- d-----w- c:\users\pevargas\appdata\local\Apple<br />2013-02-03 12:27:03 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Mozilla Maintenance Service<br />2013-01-30 18:11:09 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\common files\SWF Studio<br />2013-01-30 17:47:36 -------- d-----w- c:\users\pevargas\appdata\local\Apps<br />.<br />==================== Find3M ====================<br />.<br />2013-01-30 12:44:36 74248 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl<br />2013-01-30 12:44:36 697864 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\FlashPlayerApp.exe<br />2013-01-04 03:00:29 2347008 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys<br />2012-12-23 13:25:38 499712 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msvcp71.dll<br />2012-12-23 13:25:38 348160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msvcr71.dll<br />2012-12-20 12:53:51 981504 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll<br />2012-12-20 11:20:29 1638912 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mshtml.tlb<br />2012-12-16 14:13:28 295424 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll<br />2012-12-16 14:13:20 34304 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmlib.dll<br />2012-12-14 21:49:28 21104 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys<br />2012-12-07 12:26:17 308736 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\Wpc.dll<br />2012-12-07 12:20:43 2576384 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\gameux.dll<br />2012-11-30 04:47:45 293376 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\KernelBase.dll<br />2012-11-30 02:55:25 271360 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\conhost.exe<br />2012-11-30 02:38:59 6144 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll<br />2012-11-30 02:38:59 4608 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll<br />2012-11-30 02:38:59 3584 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll<br />2012-11-30 02:38:59 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll<br />2000-04-13 19:09:46 582144 ----a-w- c:\program files\common files\Dao350.dll<br />.<br />=================== ROOTKIT ====================<br />.<br />Stealth MBR rootkit/Mebroot/Sinowal/TDL4 detector 0.4.2 by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net<br />Windows 6.1.7601 Disk: ST925041 rev.D005 -&gt; Harddisk0\DR0 -&gt; \Device\Ide\IAAStorageDevice-1<br />.<br />device: opened successfully<br />user: MBR read successfully<br />.<br />Disk trace:<br />called modules: &gt;&gt;UNKNOWN [0x82E51000]&lt;&lt; &gt;&gt;UNKNOWN [0x8C17A000]&lt;&lt; &gt;&gt;UNKNOWN [0x8C169000]&lt;&lt; &gt;&gt;UNKNOWN [0x8C3EC000]&lt;&lt; &gt;&gt;UNKNOWN [0x8BC21000]&lt;&lt; &gt;&gt;UNKNOWN [0x82E1A000]&lt;&lt;<br />_asm { DEC EBP; POP EDX; NOP ; ADD [EBX], AL; ADD [EAX], AL; ADD [EAX+EAX], AL; ADD [EAX], AL; }<br />1 ntkrnlpa!IofCallDriver[0x82E87BAA] -&gt; \Device\Harddisk0\DR0[0x87B9E848]<br />\Driver\Disk[0x87B9DBE0] -&gt; IRP_MJ_CREATE -&gt; 0x8C17E39F<br />3 [0x8C17E59E] -&gt; ntkrnlpa!IofCallDriver[0x82E87BAA] -&gt; [0x87B9EDA0]<br />\Driver\stdcfltn[0x87B617D8] -&gt; IRP_MJ_CREATE -&gt; 0x8C3EC52E<br />5 [0x8C3ED896] -&gt; ntkrnlpa!IofCallDriver[0x82E87BAA] -&gt; \Device\Ide\IAAStorageDevice-1[0x86022028]<br />\Driver\iaStor[0x86055030] -&gt; IRP_MJ_CREATE -&gt; 0x8BC4409C<br />kernel: MBR read successfully<br />_asm { XOR AX, AX; MOV SS, AX; MOV SP, 0x7c00; MOV ES, AX; MOV DS, AX; MOV SI, 0x7c00; MOV DI, 0x600; MOV CX, 0x200; CLD ; REP MOVSB ; PUSH AX; PUSH 0x61c; RETF ; STI ; MOV CX, 0x4; MOV BP, 0x7be; CMP BYTE [BP+0x0], 0x0; }<br />user &amp; kernel MBR OK<br />Warning: possible TDL3 rootkit infection !<br />.<br />============= FINISH: 9:18:41.53 ===============<br /><br />Thank you.<br /><br />Paul<br /><br />

Edited by sharkbait, 26 February 2013 - 09:27 AM.

#9 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

Hello sharkbait

Welcome to The Forums!!

Around here they call me Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your malware problems.

Very Important --> Please read this post completely, I have spent my time to put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier, faster and smoother for both of us!

• Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
    • We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.
  • Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
    • Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.
  • Please read every post completely before doing anything.
    • Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.
  • Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
    • A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.
NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the "Follow This Topic" Button, make sure that the "Receive notification" box is checked and that it is set to "Instantly" - This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.

NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.

NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.

These are the programs I would like you to run next, if you have any problems with these just skip it and run the next one.

-Security Check-
  • Download Security Check by screen317 from here.
    • Save it to your Desktop.
    • Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
    • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
-AdwCleaner-
  • Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
    • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
    • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    • Click on Delete.
    • Confirm each time with Ok.
    • Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
    • Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
    • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
--RogueKiller--
  • Download & SAVE to your Desktop RogueKiller or from here
    • Quit all programs that you may have started.
    • Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
    • For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select "Run as Administrator to start"
    • For Windows XP, double-click to start.
    • Wait until Prescan has finished ...
    • Then Click on "Scan" button
    • Wait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"
    • click on "delete"
    • Wait until the Status box shows "Deleting Finished"
    • Click on "Report" and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.
    • The log should be found in RKreport[1].txt on your Desktop
    • Exit/Close RogueKiller+
  • Gringo

#10 sharkbait

sharkbait
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

Gringo:

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.59 
 Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x86 (UAC is disabled!) 
 Internet Explorer 8 Out of date!
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
 Windows Security Center service is not running! This report may not be accurate!
Trend Micro OfficeScan Antivirus  
 Antivirus up to date!  
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
 SUPERAntiSpyware    
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.70.0.1100 
 CCleaner    
 Java™ 6 Update 32 
 Java™ SE Development Kit 6 Update 25
 Java DB 10.6.2.1  
 Java version out of Date!
 Adobe Flash Player  11.3.300.265 
 Adobe Reader 10.1.6 Adobe Reader out of Date! 
 Mozilla Firefox 18.0.2 Firefox out of Date! 
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent```````` 
 Trend Micro OfficeScan Client pccntmon.exe
 Trend Micro OfficeScan Client ntrtscan.exe 
 Trend Micro OfficeScan Client tmlisten.exe 
 Trend Micro BM TMBMSRV.exe 
 Trend Micro OfficeScan Client CNTAoSMgr.exe 
 Trend Micro OfficeScan Client TmProxy.exe 
`````````````````System Health check`````````````````
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 0%
````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

# AdwCleaner v2.113 - Logfile created 02/26/2013 at 15:11:00
# Updated 23/02/2013 by Xplode
# Operating system : Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (32 bits)
# User : pevargas - USVB-W7-1015
# Boot Mode : Normal
# Running from : C:\Users\pevargas\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option [Delete]

***** [Services] *****

***** [Files / Folders] *****

***** [Registry] *****

***** [Internet Browsers] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v8.0.7601.17514

[OK] Registry is clean.

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v18.0.2 (en-US)

File : C:\Users\pevargas\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ripq5qpb.default\prefs.js

[OK] File is clean.

AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [682 octets] - [26/02/2013 15:11:00]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [741 octets] ##########

RogueKiller V8.5.2 [Feb 23 2013] by Tigzy
mail : tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com
Feedback : http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/files/file/413-roguekiller/
Blog : http://tigzyrk.blogspot.com/

Operating System : Windows 7 (6.1.7601 Service Pack 1) 32 bits version
Started in : Normal mode
User : pevargas [Admin rights]
Mode : Scan -- Date : 02/26/2013 15:22:49
| ARK || FAK || MBR |

¤¤¤ Bad processes : 1 ¤¤¤
[Microsoft][HJNAME] notepad.exe -- C:\Windows\System32\notepad.exe [7] -> KILLED [TermProc]

¤¤¤ Registry Entries : 5 ¤¤¤
[HJ] HKLM\[...]\System : ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin (0) -> FOUND
[HJ] HKLM\[...]\System : EnableLUA (0) -> FOUND
[HJ SMENU] HKCU\[...]\Advanced : Start_ShowMyGames (0) -> FOUND
[HJ DESK] HKLM\[...]\NewStartPanel : {59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee} (1) -> FOUND
[HJ DESK] HKLM\[...]\NewStartPanel : {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} (1) -> FOUND

¤¤¤ Particular Files / Folders: ¤¤¤
[ZeroAccess][FOLDER] U : C:\$recycle.bin\S-1-5-18\$071a77bd0f28e95d1ad38e7dd1e9e37b\U --> FOUND
[ZeroAccess][FOLDER] U : C:\$recycle.bin\S-1-5-21-397316365-3999430482-1283041907-4953\$071a77bd0f28e95d1ad38e7dd1e9e37b\U --> FOUND
[ZeroAccess][FOLDER] L : C:\$recycle.bin\S-1-5-18\$071a77bd0f28e95d1ad38e7dd1e9e37b\L --> FOUND
[ZeroAccess][FOLDER] L : C:\$recycle.bin\S-1-5-21-397316365-3999430482-1283041907-4953\$071a77bd0f28e95d1ad38e7dd1e9e37b\L --> FOUND

¤¤¤ Driver : [LOADED] ¤¤¤
SSDT[66] : NtCreateFile @ 0x8305E332 -> HOOKED (\??\C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\wsawd.sys @ 0x8C3FA16C)
SSDT[70] : NtCreateKey @ 0x8300FF29 -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB6D5C0)
SSDT[74] : NtCreateMutant @ 0x8301F27A -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB77420)
SSDT[79] : NtCreateProcess @ 0x830EAFBD -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB6C3C0)
SSDT[80] : NtCreateProcessEx @ 0x830EB008 -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB6C6C0)
SSDT[86] : NtCreateSymbolicLinkObject @ 0x830108F4 -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB777E0)
SSDT[87] : NtCreateThread @ 0x830EADC6 -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB6EE60)
SSDT[88] : NtCreateThreadEx @ 0x8307F2AB -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB6EFA0)
SSDT[93] : NtCreateUserProcess @ 0x8307D1DD -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB6C9C0)
SSDT[102] : NtDeleteFile @ 0x82FA774B -> HOOKED (\??\C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\wsawd.sys @ 0x8C3FA100)
SSDT[103] : NtDeleteKey @ 0x82FFAA25 -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB6DBC0)
SSDT[106] : NtDeleteValueKey @ 0x82FEC43D -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB6E4C0)
SSDT[111] : NtDuplicateObject @ 0x8304064A -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB779C0)
SSDT[155] : NtLoadDriver @ 0x82FD4C14 -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB77240)
SSDT[179] : NtOpenFile @ 0x83040C6A -> HOOKED (\??\C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\wsawd.sys @ 0x8C3FA242)
SSDT[182] : NtOpenKey @ 0x8305A794 -> HOOKED (\??\C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\wsawd.sys @ 0x8C3FAADE)
SSDT[190] : NtOpenProcess @ 0x83020AC1 -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB6CCC0)
SSDT[194] : NtOpenSection @ 0x830787FB -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB6EAA0)
SSDT[223] : NtQueryDirectoryFile @ 0x83042E6B -> HOOKED (\??\C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\wsawd.sys @ 0x8C3FA4A8)
SSDT[290] : NtRenameKey @ 0x830AAECB -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB6DEC0)
SSDT[302] : NtRestoreKey @ 0x830A0A82 -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB6E1C0)
SSDT[329] : NtSetInformationFile @ 0x8306593A -> HOOKED (\??\C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\wsawd.sys @ 0x8C3F9F3E)
SSDT[350] : NtSetSystemInformation @ 0x8305D23C -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB77600)
SSDT[358] : NtSetValueKey @ 0x83019526 -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB6D8C0)
SSDT[370] : NtTerminateProcess @ 0x83069B9D -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB6CFC0)
SSDT[371] : NtTerminateThread @ 0x830874AB -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB6D2C0)
SSDT[399] : NtWriteVirtualMemory @ 0x8306E89A -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB6EC80)
S_SSDT[584] : NtUserSetWindowsHookAW -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB78060)
S_SSDT[585] : NtUserSetWindowsHookEx -> HOOKED (Unknown @ 0x8AB77E40)

¤¤¤ Infection : ZeroAccess ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ HOSTS File: ¤¤¤
--> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

¤¤¤ MBR Check: ¤¤¤

+++++ PhysicalDrive0: ST9250410AS +++++
--- User ---
[MBR] 0d82cec779bf792d54335b436a2d0e74
[BSP] 336d3ce0ff6281140fb9c795c95120f6 : Windows Vista MBR Code
Partition table:
0 - [XXXXXX] DELL-UTIL (0xde) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 63 | Size: 39 Mo
1 - [ACTIVE] NTFS (0x07) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 80325 | Size: 13201 Mo
2 - [XXXXXX] NTFS (0x07) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 27117720 | Size: 225231 Mo
User = LL1 ... OK!
User = LL2 ... OK!

Finished : << RKreport[1]_S_02262013_02d1522.txt >>
RKreport[1]_S_02262013_02d1522.txt

Gringo, a couple of questions:

Do I need to re-run DeFogger and press re-enable drives (that I may or may not have)?

A folder was created on my desktop called RK_Quarentine as well as a folder with my name containing My Pictures, My Videos etc and also containing a "defogger_reenable" mistery file....

I await instrutions,

Sharkbait

Edited by sharkbait, 26 February 2013 - 04:05 PM.

#11 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

Hello sharkbait

I Would like you to do the following.

Please print out or make a copy in notepad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

Run Combofix:

You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)

Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<

Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.

You can download Combofix from one of these links. I want you to save it to the desktop and run it from there.1. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
When finished, it will produce a report for you.

Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

Note 2: If you receive an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer

"information and logs"
  • In your next post I need the following
  • Log from Combofix
  • let me know of any problems you may have had
  • How is the computer doing now?

• Gringo

#12 sharkbait

sharkbait
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:20 AM

Gringo:

I currently have OfficeScan running but it can only be temporarily disabled ("unloaded") by a system administrator (this is a company computer)......if I ask an administrator to do this, they might get their "feelings hurt".......other options?

I also have Barracuda installed and running, I can disable this for about 5 minutes until it "re-arms" itself.

One thing I've noticed is that my IE 8 appears to have trouble opening Hotmail as well as bleeping computer........it just sits there and will stop responding if I try to X-out........ideas?.....do I need to upgrade to IE 9?

Let me know what I can do if anything.

Sharkbait

#13 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

yes you should be up to IE 9 by now but we will deal with that later.

Can you boot into safemode? If so lets run combofix in safemode for now.

Gringo

#14 sharkbait

sharkbait
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

Gringo:

I ran combofix in "safe mode minimal" and when I turned my back, the computer was rebooting and upon finishing I got the following:

"Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown...."

"Problem signature: blue screen"

I attempted to paste a picture of the dialog box via prinst-screen, but it would not display.

Let me know plan B......

Sharkbait

#15 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

Hello sharkbait

I would like you to try and run these next.

TDSSKiller

Please download the latest version of TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop.
  • Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters.
  • Put a checkmark beside loaded modules.
  • A reboot will be needed to apply the changes. Do it.
  • TDSSKiller will launch automatically after the reboot. Also your computer may seem very slow and unusable. This is normal. Give it enough time to load your background programs.
  • Then click on Change parameters in TDSSKiller.
  • Check all boxes then click OK.
  • Click the Start Scan button.
  • The scan should take no longer than 2 minutes.
  • If a suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results
  • Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
    Note: If Cure is not available, please choose Skip instead, do not choose Delete unless instructed.
  • A report will be created in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.

Note** this report can be very long - so if the website gives you an error saying it is to long you may attache it or you can upload it here and send me the link - http://www.speedyshare.com/

• Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit

1.Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit
    2.Unzip the contents to a folder in a convenient location.
    3.Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exe
    4.Follow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.
    5.Click on the Cleanup button to remove any threats and reboot if prompted to do so.
    6.Wait while the system shuts down and the cleanup process is performed.
    7.Perform another scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit to verify that no threats remain. If they do, then click Cleanup once more and repeat the process.
    8.If no additional threats were found, verify that your system is now running normally, making sure that the following items are functional:
    • •Internet access
      •Windows Update
      •Windows Firewall
    9.If there are additional problems with your system, such as any of those listed above or other system issues, then run the 'fixdamage' tool included with Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit and reboot.
    10.Verify that your system is now functioning normally.

If you have any problems running either one come back and let me know

please reply with the reports from TDSSKiller and MBAR

Gringo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users