Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't Open Post In Speak Easy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,566 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:15 PM

Posted 01 April 2006 - 11:36 PM

The post by Groovicus, Faith Based Persidency keeps returning a moved error. Also I can't find it in the forum. Anyone else have this problem..
Is he April foolin me :thumbsup:
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2006 - 01:13 AM

I found his post without problems, if you are referring to his note to the effect that he removed a post because of a quotation length and PM'd the member. Here is the link to the thread:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic48544.html
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Topic Starter

• Global Moderator
  • 73,566 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2006 - 11:00 AM

Hello John ,thanks for the reply. Actually this is the message I received when I asked the question. I received it again now when I click on the link you've provided. I saw neither the original post nor the one edited. I was clicking on the Groovicus entry in the "last post info" column. Perhaps it was that it no longer existed as there is no topic in The Speak Easy.

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:08:15 PM

Posted 02 April 2006 - 05:27 PM

That post is "in queue" to be published after approval.

Only moderators can see such until it is published.

That's why you are getting the board error message
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

#5 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2006 - 09:26 PM

And that must be why I can view it!
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Topic Starter

• Global Moderator
  • 73,566 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2006 - 10:38 AM

That makes it all clear, thanx guys..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users