Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Failing to install service pack 2

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Dombro

Dombro
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 PM

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:41 AM

ps; thanks guys :D :D

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#17 niemiro

niemiro

• Members
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 AM

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:13 AM

Did that fix it?

I am currently at work, and Youtube is blocked (;p) so I guess I will have to listen to the...Holy Hand Grenade Sound Effect when I get home!

I am currently struggling to work out from the title alone whether the sound effect contained within is positive or negative :P

I guess a huge explosion could be everything from "Oh bother" to "Mission accomplished" or even "Wow! That was one cool science lesson!"

If it isn't fixed, there are always some more boring possibilities to investigate. Like some other logfiles. And Bitlocker. And other fun stuff like that.

One of the very few people in the world who is truly enthused about Windows Update and how it works...

Yes, I'm a bit weird :P

#18 niemiro

niemiro

• Members
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 AM

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:56 AM

lol. I think I misunderstood big time :P

Before I saw the video, I had assumed that the sound effect for a hand grenade, even a Holy one, would be some sort of explosion. And Worms doesn't tend to avoid getting into bangs and explosions :P I must admit that I was very confused.

Now that I know what you actually linked to, I would like to say that it has been a pleasure to have worked with you, and I am glad your problem is now resolved.

Richard :)

One of the very few people in the world who is truly enthused about Windows Update and how it works...

Yes, I'm a bit weird :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users