Hello and welcome..
Look to see if there is a browser extension called "I want this"
In Explorer, go to tools, manage add ons, toolbars and extentions and disable the "I want this" extension.
In Google chrome click on the spanner icon,top right of page go to tools and go through the same process.
Now look in Control panel Programs and see if it is there also and remove it.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
•Close all open programs and internet browsers.
•Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
•Click on Delete.
•Confirm each time with Ok.
•You will be prompted to restart your computer. A text file will open after the restart.
•Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
•You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Please download [b][url=http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free]Malwarebytes Anti-Malware[/url][/b] and save it to your desktop.
- Important!! When you save the mbam-setup file, rename it to something random (such as 123abc.exe) before beginning the download.
[color=green]Malwarebytes may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.[/color]
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet and double-click on the renamed file to install the application.
- When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- Malwarebytes will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
- If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button and continue.
- If you cannot update Malwarebytes or use the Internet to download any files to the infected computer, manually update the database by following the instructions in FAQ Section A: 4. Issues.
- Under the Scanner tab, make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
- Click on the Scan button.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then click the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
- Make sure that everything is checked and then click Remove Selected.
- When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
- The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab.
- Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows the database version and your operating system.
- Exit Malwarebytes when done.
Note: If Malwarebytes encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally will prevent Malwarebytes from removing all the malware.
-- Some types of malware will target Malwarebytes and other security tools to keep them from running properly. If that's the case, use [URL=http://helpdesk.malwarebytes.org/entries/20872371-use-chameleon-to-run-malwarebytes-on-infected-systems]Malwarebytes Chameleon[/URL] and follow the onscreen instructions. The Chameleon folder can be accessed by opening the program folder for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (normally C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware or C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware).