Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Privitize VPN,Need help removing this.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 IneedHelpPlzVPN

IneedHelpPlzVPN

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 PM

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

Ok,so I recently decided to do something absolutely idiotic and downloaded something mistakenly thinking it was something else.And now im here asking for some assistance if possible,it all started last night I wanted to download a free game which was a dumb noobish mistake as I already have a game console and plenty of other games.Anyway when the so called game finished downloading it said as if it were some joke "Thanks for downloading Privitize VPN.I immedietly knew it was some sort of malware crap...I quickly went to remove it from control panel and deleted everything downloaded as of that moment and anything else associated with this privitize vpn thing...but as iam not that computer savy I need help digging further in my pc to make sure its completely removed as I have not used my pc for anything else prior to getting infected...Help would be greatly appreciated.                           PS:sorry for  bad grammer

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,640 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 PM

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

You are currently receiving help in this topic:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/485794/privitize-vpndds-log-help/

Please perform the steps offered by gringo_pr and he will help you remove it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users