Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ISATAP adapter #2 not working

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kauaiguy58

Kauaiguy58

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:03 PM

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

I have a Dell Inspiron 531 that is running Windows Vista Home Premium, and I noticed the following problem when I accessed the device manager to check out the status of my ipod...

The network adapter, Microsoft ISATAP #2 is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

I checked online for any solutions available, but didn't find anything useful.

I'm not sure exactly how this could be affecting my PC, but it has been subject to some erratic behavior lately, so I'm just wondering if there is a fix for this.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,276 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 AM

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/ seems to take care of this for some.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users