Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.
If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.
* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
1. Close any open browsers.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
3. Do not install any other programs until this if fixed.
How to : Disable Anti-virus and Firewall...
Double click on ComboFix.exe
& follow the prompts.
- When finished, it will produce a report for you.
- Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt
Do not mouse click ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall
Note: If after running ComboFix you get this error message "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion." when attempting to run a program all you need to do is restart the computer to reset the registry.
Third party programs if not up to date can be the cause infiltration of an infection.
Please run this security check for my review.
Download Security Check
by screen317 from here
- Save it to your Desktop.
- Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Search and delete the AdWare, PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program) installed on your computer.
Close all open programs and internet browsers.
Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
Click on Delete tab follow the prompts.
A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished.
Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.
You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner[Rn].txt (n is a number).
Please download AdwCleaner
by Xplode onto your Desktop.
Please post the logs for my review.