Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help with Blue Screen of Death ( have BSOD error.txt inside )

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ryokai

Ryokai

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:58 AM

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:20 AM

Hello Forums, I was wondering if any of you guys could help me with a blue screen problem I've been having lately smile.png

I'll give some info before the .txt file below, this usually happens when i'm playing a game called Path of the Exile, it will usually freeze randomly at any given interval and that's about it lol.

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance, Cheers.

Edit: I'd also like to add this only started happening after I apparently "updated" all my drivers to the newest versions.

Spoiler

Edited by Ryokai, 14 February 2013 - 03:22 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,741 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 PM

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:36 AM

I'd try rolling back to the previous ATI drivers.

System manufacturer and model?  Where/how did you "update" your working drivers?

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 14 February 2013 - 10:37 AM.

#3 Ryokai

Ryokai
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:37 AM

Yeah I rolled back, but now when I play another game called League of Legends, the floor is missing and a lot of other particles, fix one thing, break another eh?

Oh and uh, system manufacturer is I believe Dell? XPS630i is the model, I hope I'm answer that correctly haha. And I updated my graphic drivers from the xfxforce website, which is where my GPU is from. ( my graphics card is the Radeon HD R7770 series )

Edited by Ryokai, 14 February 2013 - 10:45 AM.

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,741 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:08 AM

With a Dell system...I would always obtain drivers from the Dell support section devoted to that system, rather than use 2d-party locations to obtain drivers.  Theoretically, the drivers should be the same...but my simple rule is...OEM system (made by Dell, Lenovo, HP, etc.), then get the drivers from the OEM website.

Louis

#5 Ryokai

Ryokai
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

Thank you very much Louis, I rolled my drivers back and reinstalled my drivers from Dell, and so far no problems with blue screens. 

Many thanks my friend.

#6 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,741 posts
  •  

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:13 AM

thumbup2.gif , if you have any more problems...just post them to this topic and we'll try to figure out a resolution.

Happy computing :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users