Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

SUPERAntiSpyware

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rumhead

rumhead

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 AM

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

Hi, I was wondering  if SUPERAntiSpyware was a good program to run on windows 7 ?  rumhead

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AngryRaisin

AngryRaisin

• Members
  • 234 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

umm sure it is a reputable program made by a reputable company - I personally do not think that it needs to be run unless you are looking for problem infections. I suppose I prefer Malwarebytes.

It does not replace a good AntiVirus program such as Norton, ESET, Kaspersky, Avast, MSE, etc.

It also does not replace common sense or a good set of backups.

Edited by AngryRaisin, 13 February 2013 - 11:52 PM.

#3 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 AM

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:08 AM

Hello rumhead  and Welcome -
I run both Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and SuperantiSpyware Free together.
As long as you click on Update prior to your weekly scans with these programs, they will serve you very well -

Can I please ask what is your normal Active Antivirus program(s) ?

Thank You -

#4 Microsoft Sucks

Microsoft Sucks

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

SUPERAntiSpyware isn't bad I use it with Malwarebytes. My AntiVirus is Panda Global Protection and I use the free Kaspersky Security Scan can't be too careful these days. The complete scans takes awhile but well worth it in the long run. But SUPERAntiSpyware is good been using it for years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users