Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Free Weekend Of Xbox Live Gold

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 AM

Posted 01 April 2006 - 10:50 AM

Microsoft will offer free access to its Xbox Live Gold service from March 31 through April 2, the company said Thursday. By Daniel Terdiman Staff Writer, CNET News.com Published: March 30, 2006, 4:54 PM PST The company already offers full-time free access to a lower, silver level of its live service. Users there can create player profiles, maintain lists of friends, access the Xbox Live marketplace, play multiplayer online games, and send and receive voice and text messages.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 legoman786

legoman786

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:16 PM

Posted 01 April 2006 - 11:03 AM

Bah, even if it was just for the weekend, I still wouldn't get the 360.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rick Cook

#3 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2006 - 01:15 PM

LOL No would ever expect you or anyone else to buy one just for a free
weekend of Live Gold Service.
Still cool for those that have one already, I think. :thumbsup:

Edited by Scarlett, 01 April 2006 - 01:15 PM.

Posted Image

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,109 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2006 - 02:46 PM

That's pretty cool ,you get to play against a pro team..... good experience
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users