have a newer lenovo laptop. I spilled a beer on it(i know great right).
The screen instantly went to fuzz, and it drained right out the other
side............i turned it off and pulled the battery. Place the
computer in a bag of rice for 72 hours. I turned it on, and it beeps
quickly and repeatedly. If you press any button it goes to a screen that
asks what OS to load. I only have windows 7. Overall its very slow.
Then it attempted to repair the start up files...........and then the
screen went back to being fuzz. I turned it off and pulled the battery. I
have a feeling this sucker is fried. However it did last about 30 min